Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: You have been selected for additional screening.
This flimsy mask will surely protect me. 44 20.66%
I have or wish to have the Coronavirus. 24 11.27%
I have some other virus; HIV or maybe viral Meningitis. 7 3.29%
I am already dead. 67 31.46%
On my way to Vegas, Randall Flagg is calling. 32 15.02%
Mossad agents are dancing again. 39 18.31%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2020, 07:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is that a problem for those that do choose to undertake the vaccination?

I mean, don't vaccines immunize one's self from infection? If so, then why does it matter if others choose to remain susceptible to the virus, as it literally can't affect you, or anyone else who chose to get vaccinated?
I'm not an anti/pro "vaccer" or anything, but the situation is probably a bit more complicated than you might think. If human individuals are not vaccinated, what might happen is the virus infects someone but this virus mutates in this non-immunized host -- significantly enough that it is no longer be affected by the previous immunization.

Though somewhat different but along the same lines is the general reduction in doctors prescribing antibiotics, despite the fact they often work well and could serious improve a variety of situations patients might find themselves in, they can create resistant strains of bacteria, potentially rendering that very antibiotic useless.
Old 07-20-2020, 09:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dare we say that the bullshit hoops (((they))) want us to jump through are entirely ineffective, thus proving them to be nothing more than a compliance test?
100% of all people inside a workplace complied and 15% got the virus. Where did you read from his message that there was 100% compliance with proper protocols OUTSIDE of their workplace?

Dare we say the American intellect “lags” behind the rest of the world where countries are starting to open up again?
Old 07-20-2020, 09:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I mean, don't vaccines immunize one's self from infection? If so, then why does it matter if others choose to remain susceptible to the virus, as it literally can't affect you, or anyone else who chose to get vaccinated?
This is how you know you literally know nothing about medicine. Just a drone salivating over facebook and reddit posts. You should probably read up on herd immunity and why it's important.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 07-20-2020, 09:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by gherron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dare we say the American intellect “lags” behind the rest of the world where countries are starting to open up again?
not really. we invent all the medicine and they still talk Shit.
Old 07-20-2020, 10:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not really. we invent all the medicine and they still talk Shit.
Vaccine is british: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-53469839

All the advancements in medical care that get made in the US are not for plebs. Like, they'd probably have to become meth druglords as they battle cancer or something like that.

Also, Thailand has better equipment, better medical care, and better costs than the US (but that's not saying much I guess).

https://www.nationmaster.com/country...th-care-system
Old 07-20-2020, 10:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by gherron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

All the advancements in medical care that get made in the US are not for plebs. Like, they'd probably have to become meth druglords as they battle cancer or something like that.

Also, Thailand has better equipment, better medical care, and better costs than the US (but that's not saying much I guess).

Where is the vaccine? All i see is a dumb fuck on the internet.
Old 07-20-2020, 10:29 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The polls must be really bad

lol

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 07-20-2020, 10:30 PM
Sarnak

This is all BS, they count anyone who dies with any hint of covid19 infection as a covid19 death. That in itself is BS science. And beyond that, they don't know what the cause of death is in many cases irregardless of covid19. Buying into this panic is just plain retardation, or politically motivated hatred for you know who. Name someone who has died from Covid19 without other diseases or issues. You can't. It's all fake.
Old 07-20-2020, 11:08 PM
Planar Protector

Irregardless
Old 07-20-2020, 11:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Thailand is a client state, they purchase US inventions.

Until a vaccine comes to market, there is no vaccine.
Closed Thread