Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: You have been selected for additional screening.
This flimsy mask will surely protect me. 44 20.66%
I have or wish to have the Coronavirus. 24 11.27%
I have some other virus; HIV or maybe viral Meningitis. 7 3.29%
I am already dead. 67 31.46%
On my way to Vegas, Randall Flagg is calling. 32 15.02%
Mossad agents are dancing again. 39 18.31%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2020, 09:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guy is woke af
"That's what this project is all about" he says. One thing you can tell right away is when some wild-haired Mick starts organizing, here comes trouble. So him and his chuckling suit are challenging this tyranny as a project. Well good for them! Imagine being able to combine the personal anguish of official oppression with the satisfaction of striking a blow against the unprincipled King.

Here is a list of recent headlines from various sources:
  • Sweden becomes an example of how not to handle COVID-19, CBS News
  • Lack of Lockdown Increased COVID-19 Deaths in Sweden, U of V Newsroom
  • Sweden Has Become the World’s Cautionary Tale, New York Times
  • Sweden Stayed Open And More People Died Of Covid-19, But The Real Reason May Be Something Darker, Forbes
  • Sweden hoped herd immunity would curb COVID-19. Don’t do what we did. It’s not working. USA Today
  • Sweden’s coronavirus death toll is now approaching zero, but experts are warning others not to hail it as a success, Business Insider
  • Lack of COVID-19 Lockdown Increased Deaths in Sweden, Analysis Conclude, Virginia edu
  • Sweden COVID-19 Deaths Linked to Failure to Lockdown as Country Prepares for Second Wave, Newsweek
  • Sweden Tries Out a New Status: Pariah State, New York Times

Everyone is down on Sweden. That's the official line coming out of our overlords. We must hate Sweden because. Because...they never locked down! We must be locked down and they weren't and we just need to point out how bad they did. Look how bad they did!

Yes look:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

All those articles were written recently.

Look in the mirror! Don't look through the smoke!
Old 07-27-2020, 09:25 PM
Banned

Yea it didnt spread fast in sweden because no one goes there and the people dont travel much its like denmark, netherlands and all the other worthless euro countries no one gives a shit about
Old 07-27-2020, 09:28 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
0% chance if I got it that it'd killed me or most people.

Odds are I had it and experienced no symptoms, again like most people (99.94%).

Quaruntine the elderly and those with serious health issues, absolutely, but this shit is 10x over.

We need serious class action lawsuits and licenses revoked over falsely reporting this stuff.
This is THE moment for all incels and single white men with no close family ties guys! Finally, it's time we get to strut while all the Chads are inside or hiding behind masks!
Old 07-27-2020, 09:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel like the burden of proof should lie with the people who want to make everyone wear masks and social distance and shut down the economy and so on.

What is your evidence, though? I did a quick search of google scholar for 'covid stroke' and I found this paper, which states "In a retrospective study of 214 hospitalized COVID-19 patients from Wuhan, China, 5.7% of the severe patients suffered a stroke". You and I both know that statements like this are garbage. What are 'severe patients'? Everything depends on the sampling bias. And I can't check the reference, because it no longer exists. I am perfectly willing to amend my position if you can show that, say, while only 0.5% of COVID patients die, another 5% suffer significant permanent injury, but I have yet to see any evidence for it.

I think I was pretty clear that I don't view masks as a minor interpersonal inconvenience.
https://news.umiamihealth.org/en/wha...s-of-covid-19/

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2...d-19-infection

The rest of the world has been distancing and shutting down temporarily and yes, thier economies did take a hit. Though many of them (such as Italy who was being ravaged) are now back to normal with the virus all but eradicated by following along with the WHO's guidelines while we are still getting many new cases every single day because we have the "I don't want to wear a mask or social distance" crowd. If we are the only ones who are still being effected as seriously as we are, I find it very doubtful the rest of the world is wrong.

I understand people think that their freedom is at stake, though for instance during the world wars people in England had curfews instated and orders to keep their lights off during bombings. These things werent to strip away freedom, it was to save lives. I've heard so many people say "let it kill who it's going to kill" and the notion, to me, is disgusting. Many cases can be mild and recovered from, but if you're in a high risk group or happen to catch a rapidly evolving form of the virus because it's spreading so quickly, you can easily end up like the man who survived, but ended up with a 1.1 million dollar hospital bill.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...hospital-bill/

As for keeping the economy shut down, it was intended to be a temporary measure to ensure people's safety. We have completely disregarded it because we decided that the virus was over prematurely and paid dearly for it. A lot of the stimulus money that was intended to go to small businesses like mom and pop shops so they could stay afloat during this time was sucked up by larger companies who have teams of lawyers who can comb through the documents much more quickly due to a lack of oversight in the process. Now all of the money (what was the figure, 3 trillion dollars?) that we printed to pump into the stock market will just devalue the dollar further, which so far this year has been about 4.5% as of right now, and will further do so if we need to shut back down fully again and be more catastrophic than if we had just done it right the first time.

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/currency
Old 07-27-2020, 09:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a friend who was on a ventilator for 28 days, they said they needed it for someone else and the plug was pulled. They put him in a bodybag when he was still alive.

Must be a fake virus.

I talked to a nun today that mentioned the 12 nuns that died at 1 church of covid last week, also must have been fake
Im digging a mass grave right now. Burying my whole neighborhood and the adjacent one.
Old 07-27-2020, 09:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Describe the cause of this.
The virus attacks tissues in your lungs, damaging them and making areas of your lung that normally participate in ventilation and perfusion inert, decreasing your respiratory capacity. Damage caused by the virus, coupled with disruption of cell-mediated immunity, predisposes the lung to further opportunistic infections by bacteria. Fibrotic tissue is a better medium for bacteria and fungi than healthy vascular alveoli. Ventilation in the ICU due to acute respiratory failure caused by severe cases of the covids are another source of pathogenic colonization of the lung which can cause damage.

Very, very few people who get coronavirus get a severe case. Few of those with severe cases require ventilation in the ICU. From there, few end up with lasting damage.

Masking and distancing is meant more to protect the vulnerable than the young and healthy, people who may have as high as 10 to 15% chance of death or lasting effects, compared to less than 1% for you or I. As someone who works with geriatrics these aren't braindead zombies sitting around in nursing homes or living with family saying "Meh I could live or die, idc", they are human beings, the vast majority of whom want to live longer. The greater the proportion of society that becomes infected, the more difficult it will be for these people to avoid infection themselves.

Even if coronavirus were just another strain of the flu, no more or less dangerous, there is a reason all staff who work around geriatrics or in inpatient settings are required to get flu shots and practice basic public health concepts-- the flu absolutely ravages old people, just like coronavirus does. It would be asinine during a flu pandemic where close to half, possibly more, of cases are asymptomatic, to go waltzing around old people without any precautions-- just like it's asinine to not practice universal masking and simple distancing with coronavirus.
Old 07-27-2020, 10:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"That's what this project is all about" he says. One thing you can tell right away is when some wild-haired Mick starts organizing, here comes trouble. So him and his chuckling suit are challenging this tyranny as a project. Well good for them! Imagine being able to combine the personal anguish of official oppression with the satisfaction of striking a blow against the unprincipled King.

Here is a list of recent headlines from various sources:
  • Sweden becomes an example of how not to handle COVID-19, CBS News
  • Lack of Lockdown Increased COVID-19 Deaths in Sweden, U of V Newsroom
  • Sweden Has Become the World’s Cautionary Tale, New York Times
  • Sweden Stayed Open And More People Died Of Covid-19, But The Real Reason May Be Something Darker, Forbes
  • Sweden hoped herd immunity would curb COVID-19. Don’t do what we did. It’s not working. USA Today
  • Sweden’s coronavirus death toll is now approaching zero, but experts are warning others not to hail it as a success, Business Insider
  • Lack of COVID-19 Lockdown Increased Deaths in Sweden, Analysis Conclude, Virginia edu
  • Sweden COVID-19 Deaths Linked to Failure to Lockdown as Country Prepares for Second Wave, Newsweek
  • Sweden Tries Out a New Status: Pariah State, New York Times

Everyone is down on Sweden. That's the official line coming out of our overlords. We must hate Sweden because. Because...they never locked down! We must be locked down and they weren't and we just need to point out how bad they did. Look how bad they did!

Yes look:

All those articles were written recently.

Look in the mirror! Don't look through the smoke!
You're misinterpreting this. Sweden eventually got their deaths under control like almost all wealthy countries except the United States, but at the cost of much higher death numbers, both in sheer numbers and per capita, than comparable countries.

For those too lazy to clack the lanks, Sweden has had 5,700 deaths with 10 mil population. Denmark 613 deaths 5 mil population, Norway 255 deaths 5 mil population, Finland 329 deaths 5 mil population. All suffered similar levels of economic damage.
Old 07-27-2020, 10:11 PM
Planar Protector

I've been noticing that the virus is very much not a real thing. It's a group think activity.
Old 07-27-2020, 10:12 PM
Banned

The situation is very, very serious. The human population, particularly of the US, have been targeted by capitalists to wipe out a vulnerable and expensive subgroup. The brain-scrambling machine has the normies gargling at the trough even as they drop like flies. CARES was the largest upward transfer of wealth in human history and the narrative is to whine about some people getting bonus pay through the broken, inhumane and exclusive cash assistance system ("unemployment" without a ubi.) The electorate has HANDED ITSELF IN. Take all our money and what did we get, a small check? And we resent each other for receiving even that help. Democracy demonstrably no longer works. We are not fit to govern ourselves.

I continue not to know what you all are waiting for. I can't believe there are people still working normal jobs right now thinking things will go back to normal soon, or thinking there's an "honest day's labor" to be found dealing in this funny money in this depraved and bloodstained machine. And as for the antimaskers, it's beyond the pale. It's murder to continue holding certain values and perspectives at this point in the crisis. Come to grips with the fact that your stupidity has already murdered 100k+ Americans and change your fucking mind. We just can't continue being the people we were before. This is not working. We are retarded and soulless and without love.

These optics of personal interaction aren't cutting it either. These empty, tortured souls we struggle to love are not cutting it. These families which eject their children. Fathers so fanatical that they'd withhold a leg up to "teach a lesson". Please spread love and get ready. Get a fucking grip and a perspective on what is happening to this country right now. It's not a drill this time. PS, the economic opportunity is huge. -j
Last edited by JurisDictum; 07-27-2020 at 10:24 PM..
Old 07-27-2020, 10:15 PM
Planar Protector

Despair heavy homosexual post
Closed Thread