Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: You have been selected for additional screening.
This flimsy mask will surely protect me. 44 20.66%
I have or wish to have the Coronavirus. 24 11.27%
I have some other virus; HIV or maybe viral Meningitis. 7 3.29%
I am already dead. 67 31.46%
On my way to Vegas, Randall Flagg is calling. 32 15.02%
Mossad agents are dancing again. 39 18.31%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2020, 10:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Despair heavy homosexual post
rogan heavy hetero persona [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-27-2020, 10:34 PM
Planar Protector

Rogan is a homosexual.

Rohan is where hetero heros come from
Old 07-27-2020, 10:38 PM
Fire Giant

You can go F off

Telling me that my desire to not cower in my basement is racist, is complete BS. How many people have died from alcoholism or substance abuse because they lost their jobs? How many suicides have their been? Oh yeah those don't matter. Because you are a heartless F er sniveling so hard because you want Trump to go down in the polls.
Old 07-27-2020, 10:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can go F off

Telling me that my desire to not cower in my basement is racist, is complete BS. How many people have died from alcoholism or substance abuse because they lost their jobs? How many suicides have their been? Oh yeah those don't matter. Because you are a heartless F er sniveling so hard because you want Trump to go down in the polls.
It sounds like coronavirus wants Trump to go down in the polls the way it's targeting the US specifically. You know, either that or having a large segment of the population completely denying the severity or even existence of the virus. We share our plight with Brazil, with a public similarly ill-suited for democracy.

Ignoring the virus and letting it rampage is only going to make the economic fallout worse.
Last edited by Lune; 07-27-2020 at 10:48 PM..
Old 07-27-2020, 10:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It sounds like coronavirus wants Trump to go down in the polls the way it's targeting the US specifically. You know, either that or having a large segment of the population completely denying the severity or even existence of the virus. We share our plight with Brazil, with a public similarly ill-suited for democracy.

Ignoring the virus and letting it rampage is only going to make the economic fallout worse.
Mostly killing urban filth and minorities, AKA the demonicrat party.
Old 07-27-2020, 10:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For those too lazy to clack the lanks, Sweden has had 5,700 deaths with 10 mil population. Denmark 613 deaths 5 mil population, Norway 255 deaths 5 mil population, Finland 329 deaths 5 mil population. All suffered similar levels of economic damage.
No no please, do not provide factual evidence and research. Let the stupid reap what they sow.
Old 07-27-2020, 10:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

To this point, half measures are the worst of both worlds

We are a selfish, spoiled people [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-27-2020, 11:01 PM
Sarnak

Just going to toss one little thing out here.....do NOT use the Seattle Times as a source of information. The only people in the state that believe them are woke knuckle dragging mouth breathers that pretend to be educated but don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

As far as his $1M hospital bill:

Quote:
The bill is technically an explanation of charges, and because Flor has insurance including Medicare, he won’t have to pay the vast majority of it. In fact because he had COVID-19, and not a different disease, he might not have to pay anything — a quirk of this situation I’ll get to in a minute.
Quote:
Flor says he may not ultimately need to pay for much of his treatment. He’s insured by Medicare and Medicare Advantage through Kaiser Permanente. The health care company has announced that it will waive most out-of-pocket costs for COVID-19 patients through 2020.
Quote:
There also are special financial rules that apply only to COVID-19. Congress set aside more than $100 billion to help hospitals and insurance companies defray the costs of the pandemic, in part to encourage people to seek testing and treatment (including those with no insurance). As a result, Flor probably won't have to pay even his Medicare Advantage policy's out-of-pocket charges, which could have amounted to $6,000.
Old 07-27-2020, 11:26 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Describe the cause of this. It may be useful to explain how exactly the lung becomes scarred. Tell them and frighten them.

You can save lives.
I enjoyed this post ^o^ I actually lol’d
Old 07-27-2020, 11:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mostly killing urban filth and minorities, AKA the demonicrat party.
Actually mostly killing elderly individuals who tend to swing Republican. Nice try though sicko
Closed Thread