Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: You have been selected for additional screening.
This flimsy mask will surely protect me. 44 20.66%
I have or wish to have the Coronavirus. 24 11.27%
I have some other virus; HIV or maybe viral Meningitis. 7 3.29%
I am already dead. 67 31.46%
On my way to Vegas, Randall Flagg is calling. 32 15.02%
Mossad agents are dancing again. 39 18.31%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2020, 07:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No they don't. They live in the suburbs. There are at least twice as many people living in the burbs+rural areas than urban centers. Once again, you speak with faux authority on shit you know nothing about. Not a good look, Lame. The only thing vast is the chasm between the shit you say and reality.
You clearly don't know what metro area means.
Old 07-29-2020, 07:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You clearly don't know what metro area means.
Good thing I didn't say metro. I said major metro. Bold and underlined for the thinking impaired. They are entire categories for metro counties and the majority of the categories are actually suburban, not urban areas.
Old 07-29-2020, 08:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Persians are God’s chosen, the Magi and all welcoming Jesus

The Jews plagiarized Zoroastrianism and pretended monotheism was their concept. I don’t hate jews, but credit where credit is due and all. Persians are responsible for all Islamic accomplishments as well. All in all, given our poetic language, desert rage, and extreme financial success, I’m really not sure why the rest of you don’t bend the knee
What financial success? all you trash ever had was oil and as we transition to electric you will see saudi arabia , iran , iraq and other oil countries turn into slums like dehli

i cant wait to see your princes get removed from their own palaces by enraged citizens living in poverty when no one is buying oil
Old 07-29-2020, 08:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine the millions of dollars the inventor of p95 compliant transparent mask will reap. I had this conversation with my friends and we agreed we're too late because we don't Have any money and there's definitely someone ahead of us. I called them timid fucks but that didn't help. I said we don't need to invent it just find who is and back them but well...the shouting should have happened after that.

HURDUR ALIBABA FIND CHINA MASK COMPANY LOL NO MONEY ANYWAY MOQ

The desire to see a human face is innate bred behavior. Dogs base their entire lives on the subtle variations of their owners expressions because we talk with our faces. You can have a 30 minute conversation with me and I won't say a thing but you'll exactly how you're doing based on what you see because my face will be giving you feedback every second. Some people react so badly to the masks; even on an unconscious level they are filled with anxiety and fear they can't explain, they just associate the mask with it.

You can't really be down on many of the mask refuseniks; they're just not strong enough to beat back human nature. They articulate various reasons for not wearing the mask, but I could boil it down to fear. Fear of 'the stranger' is greater than the fear of this disease.
I dont like not being able to see people smile when we talk its silly, also the muffled sound sucks
Old 07-29-2020, 11:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What financial success? all you trash ever had was oil and as we transition to electric you will see saudi arabia , iran , iraq and other oil countries turn into slums like dehli

i cant wait to see your princes get removed from their own palaces by enraged citizens living in poverty when no one is buying oil
trump is trying to prevent clean/green energy from taking over in the US. the arab countries are gonna be fine. china is also working out some deal with iran so we know iran will definitely be surviving longer. GJ trump for keeping these countries thriving!
Old 07-29-2020, 11:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont like not being able to see people smile when we talk its silly, also the muffled sound sucks
Conversely, people must be pretty relived they don't have to give you that fake smile to get you off their back, amirite?
Old 07-30-2020, 04:24 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

edit:

my favorit one this week:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Darwin would be proud
Last edited by Domo; 07-30-2020 at 04:28 AM..
Old 07-30-2020, 09:41 AM
Planar Protector

Don't let lies run your life
Old 07-30-2020, 11:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Nah we’re dope. Classy, violent, hot women who cook and clean

You’re just jealous because you killed god and are trying to replace him with opioid induced stupor. It’s ok, the Persians and Armenians will save the aryan race. Bend the knee
Old 07-30-2020, 11:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't let lies run your life
He’s German. They haven’t been allowed to have original thoughts since Dresden