Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2020, 03:16 AM
Fire Giant

Read through 3 months worth of the grandstanding and whiteknighting by riot. Noone sound of mind could be comfortable with their leadership acting that way.

Now it's all public, they all disapear.
Old 10-28-2020, 03:20 AM
Sarnak

Not all, some of their freeloaders remain in here for entertainment purposes
Old 10-28-2020, 08:36 AM
Kobold

riots leadership is becoming absent and leaving their posts

we may actually get a resolution soon!
Old 10-28-2020, 10:30 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoggren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only people who think that Kittens is in a tier with Freedom are people who don't raid, or delusional Kittens who will probably jump to Riot soon. If you're such a great raiding guild where have you been the last year and a half? My respect for Kittens dwindles. You're not competition yet. When you have the ability to compete for mobs, and those mobs will be Riot's, we'll see how deep your relationship is with that guild.

I see that Riot is Petyr Baylish in this fight. Playing the victim against a man they have continually slandered as a habitual rule breaker, Detoxx, just to manipulate anyone, to get an edge in negotiations. You want rotations when it benefits you in areas that you were weak against the F/AG alliance, you want to break up the F/AG alliance because you hate how it has kicked your ass. You want rule changes to end tactics that allowed us to take mobs from you. If you can't negotiate this, you'd rather stall negotiations, all the while claiming it is Freedoms fault. I think the staff and everyone else but Kittens sees right through this, it's so obvious. It seems weird that a person with such high raid attendance suddenly has something happening irl. Getting sanctimonious about it is par for course for all the speakers I have seen from Riot.

Before I read the UN I might have agreed with Riot's assessment on many things about Freedom and Detoxx, but now that you have exposed yourself and your angle, I think I'd rather deal with a server ruleset decided by Detoxx than anything decided by Riot.

The GM's said in there statement that the petitions were a "waste of time", and some of those, in fact most of those
coming from a guild that literally cries that it cant kill anything on it's own because a big bad zerg is too much to overcome so they make a bigger zerg for half the loot? Kittens has been, and does compete in TOV and largely without incident. When is the last time kittens needed to concede a mob? Freedom has, on it's own, conceded more than it's killed, but you wanna slander kittens?
Old 10-28-2020, 10:35 AM
Aviak

When was the last time you see Kittens engaged in in NTOV without kiting mobs, if riots proposal goes through kittens will never see any mobs in NTOV unless its uncontested like right now lol
Old 10-28-2020, 11:26 AM
Planar Protector

https://www.nyu.edu/gsas/dept/philo/...c.Pers.DSM.pdf

https://www.quora.com/How-does-a-nar...the-goal-posts

Quote:
When a narcissist moves the goal posts, they constantly shift and redefine expectations so that they can never be met. It's a manipulation tactic and a form of gaslighting they use to make their partners feel worthless and never good enough.

By moving the goal posts, the narcissist comes up with reasons to never be satisfied with you. For example, after you've fulfilled their request to spend more time focusing on their needs, they criticize you for not being independent. Their shifting expectations may not even be related. The point is to make you jump through hoops and manipulate you.

By continuously changing expectations, the narcissist makes their partner feel bad about themselves and can also make them feel anxious about meeting more of their expectations. The narcissist’s manipulative game will never end, and they will never be satisfied.
Quote:
By agreeing then ignoring the agreement, then doing exactly what they first wanted and conceded in a previous debate.

It ignores the promise, ridicules the debate prior, violates your trust, humiliates your integrity, and gives them the power to take whatever they can.

It is underhanded and dishonest and you eventually see it often as though your issues and agreement mean zero.
Old 10-28-2020, 11:28 AM
Planar Protector

That said,

https://blogs.webmd.com/mental-healt...r-psychologist
Old 10-28-2020, 11:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2eazy4 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When was the last time you see Kittens engaged in in NTOV without kiting mobs, if riots proposal goes through kittens will never see any mobs in NTOV unless its uncontested like right now lol
Thats a pretty thinly veiled argument in bad faith. Being unable to kite mobs gives Riot a significant advantage since they are the largest guild and are therefore able to handle more mobs. It would also encourage more leap frogging and probably more petitions. I'm not in the UN though, it would be funny to see Riot's spinzone on it.
Old 10-28-2020, 11:37 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats a pretty thinly veiled argument in bad faith. Being unable to kite mobs gives Riot a significant advantage since they are the largest guild and are therefore able to handle more mobs. It would also encourage more leap frogging and probably more petitions. I'm not in the UN though, it would be funny to see Riot's spinzone on it.
Thats my point, i don't see how Kittens are blinded by riots proposal thinking that its helping smaller guilds. Its all about who got the biggest zerg force who can off tank the guards and engage name at the same time.
Old 10-28-2020, 11:38 AM
Planar Protector

C/R/FFA was fun(as a class r guild during the rotation days) because you got your mob and tried to squeeze in another mob or two per quake. You got to race(between targets) to beat other guilds to those targets. Way more fun that sitting at a starting line waiting for someone's scream feed to let you know the mob popped.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Closed Thread