7,057 day anniversary 10 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2021, 12:46 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-07-2021, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

Its so funny that a white dude dressed like a native american is the one that did that and not the native americans that that building destroyed lol
Old 01-07-2021, 12:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
imagine being upset by words

lets see how pictures do ya, bub

Lune, you're an idiot. Sorry not sorry.
I do think this is a bit of a double standard.

I mean, if trump got elected, i fully expected the next 100 day occupy riots to be held completely within urban housing areas, and they pretty much have been in Oragon and Seattle already.

I mean.. comparatively, the capitol building is more "iconic" but, really, what IS an attack against the people, one where we attack the people directly? or attack the state's capitol?

It's honestly kind of messed up, and I have no idea what to think about it.

I mean, not allowing the executive branch to tell his people to stop the other two branches from doing their elected process, is the difference between America and the rest of the world... so if it wasn't for trump and his reasons for inciting this riot, I think these people would have had an argument to defend their actions.
Last edited by Jibartik; 01-07-2021 at 12:58 PM..
Old 01-07-2021, 12:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do think this is a bit of a double standard.

I mean, if trump got elected, i fully expected the next 100 day occupy riots to be held completely within urban housing areas, and they pretty much have been in Oragon and Seattle already.

I mean.. comparatively, the capitol building is more "iconic" but, really, what IS an attack against the people, one where we attack the people directly? or attack the state's capitol?

It's honestly kind of messed up, and I have no idea what to think about it.
The point is BLM destroy property of innocent bystanders vs. Trumpers went right to what they perceive to be the root of the problem.

Not saying either side is right....just sayin.
Old 01-07-2021, 01:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The point is BLM destroy property of innocent bystanders vs. Trumpers went right to what they perceive to be the root of the problem.

Not saying either side is right....just sayin.
You are not right about anything, nor do you or any trump minion contribute anything to America or its people. And its VERY easy for anyone with intelligence to say and see
Old 01-07-2021, 01:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by budz2112 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are not right about anything, nor do you or any trump minion contribute anything to America or its people. And its VERY easy for anyone with intelligence to say and see
Man, you sound mad.
Old 01-07-2021, 01:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Man, you sound mad.
Anyone not mad about yesterday and the last 4 years is no American, but a few of you on here prove that with every post. Keep the trolling up though you must be so proud
Old 01-07-2021, 01:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Man, you sound mad.
People like you called COVID a hoax, and pretend you should be accepted or respected in any way. Its laughable really, its frankly sad these mods still let a handful of you liars post, you shame this community and server
Old 01-07-2021, 01:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by budz2112 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guy dumb.

What, 70+ million people voted for Trump and yet they "don't contribute anything".

It's VERY easy to see this too.

(PST back to bed with you grandpa)
Old 01-07-2021, 01:13 PM
Banned

confirmed mad
Closed Thread