Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2021, 08:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember when "New World Order" was just the name of the Illuminati collectible card game. Damn the crazy people who somehow managed to take a nice, politically-neutral conspiracy term, and make it into something racist and right-wing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Before the shadow receded
Old 02-21-2021, 09:22 PM
Kobold

Shut up
Old 02-22-2021, 02:26 AM
Sarnak

Nexii, I'm sorry you have a tendency to dump your guild when it stops being number 1.

That's why you already dumped riot once, then rejoined when you realized you wouldnt make it in Vanquish (or would get 2 free vulaks mhm)

Keep burning that bridge, will only make your eventual app funnier to read
Old 02-22-2021, 06:20 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nexii, I'm sorry you have a tendency to dump your guild when it stops being number 1.

That's why you already dumped riot once, then rejoined when you realized you wouldnt make it in Vanquish (or would get 2 free vulaks mhm)

Believe what you want but some people have standards where it comes to bigotry. Seems Vanquish really doesn't. Two racist names shot down by the GMs. A bunch of apologists like Beefracistry. And a guy who goes around the forums harassing transgender just for being transgender.

Sorry I don't agree with Detoxx's vision of 'take anyone if they get us pixels'. Or the idea that 'put up with it, or don't raid, bigotry is just gamer culture'. Lol

Let me put it another way, no amount of DKP would get me to play with Vanquish till they drain their swamp
Old 02-22-2021, 07:43 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

lmfao

meanwhile, at the hall of people who Actually did leave riot to join ur guild.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-22-2021, 07:55 AM
Sarnak

So if Tox was that much of an issue , that post being from May 2020, why wasnt he dealt with earlier?

Riot clearly has a racism issue based on that screenshot, and nothing happened until a year later

See, it's easy to point fingers
Old 02-22-2021, 08:40 AM
Sarnak

He should have been in hindsight. Riot showed mercy and he doubled down on being an asshole. Which is why I left - Riot prided itself on taking the moral high ground but it didn't do so. Though it's been dealt with since and the culture has changed.

Vanquish has real issues with this sort of thing right to the top. Detoxx slurring Keerarae about being genderqueer and pretending he didn't know despite being in the same guild for two years. Yea he apologized but don't insult my intelligence, it was 100% targetted.

Then there's your guild leader calling gays animals. Who desires to have a guild called <Blitzkreig>. Could you have a more obvious Nazi Germany reference there? Does he really believe himself Hitler Reborn?

Sorry if you're playing for pixels in year 6 Velious and put up with this stuff. You're the worst kind of bootlicker.
Old 02-22-2021, 08:41 AM
Aviak

Quote:
So if Tox was that much of an issue , that post being from May 2020, why wasnt he dealt with earlier?

Riot clearly has a racism issue based on that screenshot, and nothing happened until a year later

See, it's easy to point fingers
Don you know how liberals work?
Old 02-22-2021, 09:08 AM
Sarnak

I'm a liberal, anti-trump, leftist, french euro trash scum.

But when I see hypocrisy and double standard, i'll call it out.

You are basically saying we shouldn't give a shot to someone based on their past behaviour in your guild. Where they remained until very recently.

We are not poaching your members, they are coming to us on their own and we are giving them a shot, based on the attitude and behaviour they will display while being with us.

So don't blame us while Riot provided them with a toxic environment where they were a bit too comfortable with sharing their ideas, opinions or even racial slurs.

We are an EQ guild and we focus on killing EQ monsters, quite successfully so as of late as well.

We ask our members to keep their political opinions, racial slurs or any other type of negativity out of our community, and so far they are fully respecting that. I'm sorry you were not as successful with them and they decided to leave you.
Old 02-22-2021, 09:17 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
You are basically saying we shouldn't give a shot to someone based on their past behaviour in your guild. Where they remained until very recently.
Yes. Leaving a guild and joining a new one doesn't magically make someone not a bigot. That's a ridiculous train of thought. No lessons were learned from being kicked from Riot I can assure you that.

I was a hard no on Teppler/Sinix in AM for the same reasons. He got voted in because he managed to shut his bigot mouth for a whopping 30 days. Which is a laughable test of character. Surprise, surprise, it turned out he was an actual Nazi.