Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2019, 08:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're giving Hotel far too much credit here.
I thought you were #1.
Old 06-11-2019, 08:16 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought you were #1.
This is bullshit
Old 06-11-2019, 10:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So what you’re saying that the second biggest shit talker from AM in RnF is best known for winning plays like being KoS to CoV and FTEing LTK with autoattack?
Huh ? I've never been KoS to CoV. I punched LTK to stop the bard coming around the corner from getting FTE until Conda got there. Learn to play the game.
Old 06-11-2019, 10:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombombadilo21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's Lazie.

He's terrible at the game.
For some reason I don't think you have the EQ skills to judge that. But you are free to have an opinion.
Old 06-11-2019, 10:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Huh ? I've never been KoS to CoV. I punched LTK to stop the bard coming around the corner from getting FTE until Conda got there. Learn to play the game.
So you stalled without an intent to pull the mob until someone better than you got there. High quality skills.
Old 06-11-2019, 11:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
So you stalled without an intent to pull the mob until someone better than you got there. High quality skills.
Huh ? Wow you are clueless. Conda was 2nd behind the bard a few steps. I FTE'd pulled it back towards Conda and he got it second. You must have had like 3rd hand information about that. There was never a stall. The Dragon was always moving towards entrance in the scenario. I just FTE'd it because Conda wasn't the first one around the corner.

Some more context by being serious a moment. Elhzi had to afk he was supposed to be the LTK FTE'r in the coth group. I didn't have an idol or voiddance up but I was the only one not on another role that could cover for him while he stepped away. It just so happened she spawned in the couple minutes he was afk. So I waited by LTK until the guys running from zone in got close. FTE'd it and Conda pull it in.
Old 06-12-2019, 05:32 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Some more context by being serious a moment. Elhzi had to afk he was supposed to be the LTK FTE'r in the coth group. I didn't have an idol or voiddance up but I was the only one not on another role that could cover for him while he stepped away. It just so happened she spawned in the couple minutes he was afk. So I waited by LTK until the guys running from zone in got close. FTE'd it and Conda pull it in.
No one cares. Like, really, no one.
Old 06-12-2019, 11:44 AM
Kobold

i care
Old 06-12-2019, 12:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DromalPhrenia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i care
Old 06-12-2019, 12:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DromalPhrenia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i care