Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2019, 01:06 PM
Sarnak

Lol conda’s upset AM isn’t getting what they used to get. Just sad.
Old 06-22-2019, 01:06 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkanjil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How much room does someone need to split something? You don’t need the 4 way. That’s silly. We were trained. The cycle before, both guilds were sitting near 4 way and monks from both guilds used that hallway easily to split the guards.
Uhhh.. The real question is.. what's with the lack of photo quality/quantity of me on your front page? Although I do encourage the fame with a slight taste defamation, I expect more next time. Honestly, I just want to go viral, K?

+Dotguv reason, jus cuz..

...Y'cuda
Old 06-22-2019, 01:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bspa0700 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know some people like rooted dragons... but as someone who's been competing since right about when velious launched... this era is just dumb.

I fully expect some hardcore, only-been-on-the-server-9-months type to get really excited I'm posting this... but time on server brings wisdom. And seriously, the GMs killed their own product with this move.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-22-2019, 01:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotgov [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uhhh.. The real question is.. what's with the lack of photo quality/quantity of me on your front page? Although I do encourage the fame with a slight taste defamation, I expect more next time. Honestly, I just want to go viral, K?

+Dotguv reason, jus cuz..

...Y'cuda
You made the front page because you’re a terrible player who went AFK a lot during raids. You became a meme.
Old 06-22-2019, 01:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkanjil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You made the front page because you’re a terrible player who went AFK a lot during raids. You became a meme.
hurts me..
Old 06-22-2019, 02:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoink1986 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Point proven. Took exactly 1 post. Thanks.
Old 06-22-2019, 02:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bspa0700 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know some people like rooted dragons... but as someone who's been competing since right about when velious launched... this era is just dumb.

I fully expect some hardcore, only-been-on-the-server-9-months type to get really excited I'm posting this... but time on server brings wisdom. And seriously, the GMs killed their own product with this move.
Its always been shit, you're just now realizing it.
Old 06-22-2019, 02:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoink1986 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i don't think conda's upset, i think he just wants to pull dragons like we used to, he loved that shit

p99 changes all the time, have fun with it or go do something else like classic wow or something
Oralen - 60 Ranger <Core>
Old 06-22-2019, 02:30 PM
Kobold

Quote:
because you’re a terrible player

A terrible player, within a terrible guild, calling another player terrible.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AM - Contra.jpg (89.7 KB, 3 views)
Old 06-22-2019, 02:32 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhtar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its always been shit, you're just now realizing it.
Respectfully disagree.

The following were the era's (as I see it):
  1. Autofire on spawn points
  2. Pet pull from across zone
  3. 2 mage per wing - coth to common spots - discovering mage positioning - TL box to LTK
  4. Awakened gets pissed they are getting crushed - changes interpretation to 2 mages per dragon mid-cycle
  5. Lazy aggro code introduced - Wizard self re-bind/TL box FTE meta lasts maybe 6 weeks
  6. Bind points removed. Run up race FTE lockout Meta
  7. Coth meta re-added, live pulls re-added
  8. Mage Quad DA
  9. Dragons rooted, crawling required

I bolded the metas that I thought were fun.

Before we discovered pet tracking, when everyone had screenshares and guilds paid dkp for "pop caller" role was also pretty cool. But not sure I'd call that an era/meta - just a lack of knowledge.