Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2019, 11:46 AM
Aviak

Default The Solution We've All Been Waiting For

Ok gather 'round all you p99'ers. The Greens, the Teals, Blues, and even Reds. I'm about to propose a solution that will solve everybody's problems. And since there's such an amazing track record of success stemming from ideas proposed in RnF, I'm feeling great about this.

We take a page out of 19th century Britain. They sent 162,000 convicts overseas to a place called Australia. Let's start shipping our problem children over-servers.

Right now, Green/Teal are the new hotness. Players who egregiously break rules, are repeat offenders, or generally ruining the atmosphere of the server should be transferred from Green/Teal to Blue. Of course, give them their appropriate warnings and in-server punishments. But after a while, enough is enough. Ship 'em out!

This will both A) thin out the clowns on new servers that are ruining experiences, and B) increase the population of Blue where everybody already has years of experience dealing with clowns. It's a win/win.

Keep this going even further by shipping out people from Blue to Red if they cause problems. Once you've made it that far, there's no hope for you and Red will take care of itself. Blue gets rid of its worst offenders, Red gets new blood. The world rejoices.

I call this "Trickle-Down EQnomics."
Old 12-03-2019, 11:50 AM
Kobold

Stop being a whiny bitch. You have bad experiences with people because you are bad people. If everywhere you go there are assholes, its because you are an asshole.
Old 12-03-2019, 11:52 AM
Sarnak

OP is gay.
Old 12-03-2019, 11:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polycaster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stop being a whiny bitch. You have bad experiences with people because you are bad people. If everywhere you go there are assholes, its because you are an asshole.
I think we found our first passenger to ship off to "New Holland" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 12-03-2019, 12:05 PM
Sarnak

Loramin is also gay.
Old 12-03-2019, 12:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PieOats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Loramin is also gay.
I'd say it with pride if I was, homophobe.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 12-03-2019, 12:35 PM
Sarnak

Polycaster is hardgay.
Old 12-03-2019, 12:30 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think we found our first passenger to ship off to "New Holland" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Why? I have had very few bad experiences in-game. If you agree w/ the OP, then the people who think this game is a cesspit of drama are the ones that should be deported.
Old 12-03-2019, 12:53 PM
Banned

The boy is not doing well
Old 12-03-2019, 12:58 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread