Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2014, 12:44 PM
Planar Protector

usually the person posting the rustle post is rustled
Old 12-23-2014, 12:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudechis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What azrael call PvP is really just a dedicated gank squad, credit where credit is due they are quite practiced at it. They seek fights where it is 6 or 7 vs 1 . In 4 months I've seen 3 occurrences of pretty even PvP. Trak which holo won, VS that weekend which Holo won and generals on Sunday (which I quite enjoyed) which azrael won. Nearly all other yt happening is gank squads picking of lower level exp groups or catching individuals in the open. There may be a spattering of 1 v 1 and twink vs noob in there as well but let's not pretend like every time anyone enters pvp they don't fully commit unless they perceive the advantage. It's all about perspective, Azrael think they are doing good by roaming around with a practices squad of well geared players killing anything in range by keeping pvp alive but their only goal is to grief, they do not need to, nor do they truly want to, contest mobs for loot.
so we should just face each other with equal buffs, /duel and equal gear? welcome to eq pvp where shit isnt balanced and #s wins everytime unless you target the weak

get wrekt

NEXT
Old 12-23-2014, 12:49 PM
Sarnak

I think people forget they are playing everquest.

Balanced pvp, even fights, honor duels???

Our Zerg will crush your hopes and dreams, assimilate and repent, non believers.
Old 12-23-2014, 12:53 PM
Sarnak

I don't think anywhere in my post I said anything bout equality in PvP. It will always be about people looking for the advantage. There will continue to rarely be even forces and gear. Just being clear that when azrael cries Zerg and by your own admission.above azrael itself looks to Zerg (7 v 1 is Zerging).

It's a numbers and gear advantage game. You'll look for those easy kills and occasionally even fights but even in the even fights (generals on Sunday) you had both gear and levels advantage. Whole point of my post is no one is interested in fair fights, least of all me. Everyone wants an advantage be it numbers, levels or gear. It's not about to change anytime soon and to cry Zerg when that's exactly what your guild does just at a different scale and for a different purpose ( grief instead of pixels) is kinda hypocritical.

I'm not worried bout the griefing or the zerging on either aide it's part of the game. Just don't try to pretend to be all holier than thou.....
Last edited by Pseudechis; 12-23-2014 at 12:57 PM..
Old 12-23-2014, 12:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so we should just face each other with equal buffs, /duel and equal gear? welcome to eq pvp where shit isnt balanced and #s wins everytime unless you target the weak

get wrekt

NEXT
No talk of /duels in quoted post. Just putting egos in check by insulting the insignificant victories Azrael pretends matters and brags about.
Old 12-23-2014, 12:59 PM
Sarnak

If last post was tldr. Short version, we are all cunts in this game just some of us admit it and some are in denial. It's ok though because it's just a game.
Old 12-23-2014, 03:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No talk of /duels in quoted post. Just putting egos in check by insulting the insignificant victories Azrael pretends matters and brags about.
i have every item in the game and im only interested in pvping poorly geared scrubs :-)

NEXT
Old 12-23-2014, 03:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i have every item in the game and im only interested in pvping poorly geared scrubs :-)
Everyone knows this.
Old 12-23-2014, 03:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

get wrekt

NEXT
Quote:

NEXT
16 pages 158 posts. So back to LNS with the above in mind it should be maintained to protect undergeared scrubs from being griefed off the server by overgeared pricks....
Old 12-23-2014, 04:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudechis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
16 pages 158 posts. So back to LNS with the above in mind it should be maintained to protect undergeared scrubs from being griefed off the server by overgeared pricks....
NEXT
Closed Thread