Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2014, 02:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Warrior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
After Kecleon reloaded ten feet away, he began to whine up a storm. We let him get his shit and he continued crying for hours, including the time he was violating LNS by returning to fight less than an hour later.
If someone violates your LNS pretty sure you don't have to stay out of the zone for an hour after, just sayin.
Old 12-21-2014, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

tldr you got stomped heheheheh
Old 12-21-2014, 02:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Warrior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, the tears in this thread.

Here's what really happened: Kecleon was bound on the superblock, gated in and got blinded before he loaded and took a pvp death. They let him hop down and zone into KC when he respawned. He sat naked at zone in KC where I was sitting with discs up and I didn't attack him naked and said to him, "You lns?"

He sat there and chatted in ooc without calling lns for a couple minutes while I patiently waited for him to call it. He finally did as Slumlord was zoning in from DL. Slumlord loaded and one-shotted Kecleon with double backstab.

After Kecleon reloaded ten feet away, he began to whine up a storm. We let him get his shit and he continued crying for hours, including the time he was violating LNS by returning to fight less than an hour later.

tldr: cry more
thats totally what happened
Last edited by Bazia; 12-21-2014 at 02:34 PM..
Old 12-21-2014, 02:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nakor, im not sure if you are mentally ill or just incapable of reading. Why should Kecleon Leave the zone for 1 hour after calling LNS, when you guys killed him at his bind after he called it? Im pretty sure once you killed him when he called it, it was over and he was allowed to retaliate, I don't see why you need to be angry you guys violated some LNS's and got your behinds handed to you afterwards.
Keep to that story rag, how was your saturday night and sunday morning so far? Mine has been death free and quite pleasant.
Old 12-21-2014, 02:41 PM
Banned

Odd the last few days felt like holo was shitting on azrael and had free reign on any experience zone. I exped in kc for 3 days straight.

Also didn't have any issues granting AZ lns when they asked.
Old 12-21-2014, 02:46 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thats totally what happened
If you disagree, please correct me. The double backstab was for 813 813. Whatever you do, though, please stop the whining. It's unbecoming.
Old 12-21-2014, 02:52 PM
Banned

pras slumlord
Old 12-21-2014, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudechis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keep to that story rag, how was your saturday night and sunday morning so far? Mine has been death free and quite pleasant.
been pvping having fun, slaying dragons CONTESTED, you?
Old 12-21-2014, 04:42 PM
Sarnak

Was gonna troll but nah!
Last edited by Pseudechis; 12-21-2014 at 04:46 PM..
Old 12-21-2014, 04:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just get rid of it now every fight is 20 minutes of enjoy ur ban spam after
Ideally LnS would never have been implemented. It is sad the server has spawned guilds with so much hate about what other people do that GMs have to waste time refereeing these nerds. LnS was implemented because there were individuals that would sit on a corpse of a player 8 levels under them for 48 hours because of nerd rage.

Sad how much time those same nerds still spend every day trying to get around rules to still be douche bags. People should know what to do but you can't reason with jealous angry nerds on 15 year old game.
Closed Thread