Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2017, 09:20 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by syztem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how so? was gone for 3 weeks, came back saw server still in shitty state with the same population(less actually). just opened my eyes and realized that is all, the server hasnt had more then 200 since around empire era. CYA IN AZEROTH ive been wanting to go give it a try again for a while now. ur just comin back around huh mav? enjoy the loots bluebie, keep up the leeching that warrior may just see ToV sumday.
hilarious coming from you. I've already seen everything this server has to offer. quit being so mad and sad.

you and your bro need help, seek it out.
Old 06-02-2017, 09:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavstabYoudead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hilarious coming from you. I've already seen everything this server has to offer. quit being so mad and sad.

Have you seen a guy that garage sales all his items to join online poker tournaments?
Old 06-02-2017, 05:47 PM
Banned

i like jupe, have fun in wow buddy

might even come down to boca one day and feed you all some mushrooms
Old 06-02-2017, 05:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by syztem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
good luck with the recruitment, you guys seem to have a pretty full plate just dealing with a 5 man crew pvping you during encounters that you can only do certain targets not surprised. I always wondered in empire why no one came and shit on empire with how easy it is to disrupt kills, esp previous to dispell rules.

glad u guys still enjoy the late night raids and zipping around, personally i cant do it anymore. heard alotta people saying they have been sent recruitment tells, pretty funny in all honesty just because you must know there are people who are simply not going to give up.

so much loot going to alts simply because there are no more mains or new recruits coming over with enough play time. need to enable blue to red transfers for free, make everything bind to account/toon.

dontcareeee lalalalalallalala grats on killing vulak dozekar whatever at 2am 3am, took you guys 2 months to realize when 11pm EST hits 70% of ragnarok logged offline and by midnight most of the original TD crew were only ones on. enjoy all the loots on your 20-30 man raids, i sincerely hope you all get primals on your 3rd 4th 5th alts etc whatever you desire. it hit me last night that a lot of people ive seen and played with have taken breaks at one point or another for various periods. but tune has NEVER taken a break, even when banned on bard and all those accounts he was re leveling instantly. literally think dude is an actual robot, how else can u explain GMs banning him for macro suspicious combines for hours on end

tldr dc dc tldr grats on soivah u won just as someone copy pasted checkraise saying it u won the server. gl hf peace if servers still up in 6months to a year maybe ill come n check it back. gag
Thx for update and comments, Banksy.

See you tomorrow for your 60th stormfeather and lodizal.
Old 06-02-2017, 06:07 PM
Fire Giant

and im in a zechariah guild again
Old 06-02-2017, 06:48 PM
Planar Protector

Lol
Old 06-02-2017, 07:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavstabYoudead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

we get it dude, you played blue congratsafuckinlations your someone on blue, DONT GIVE A FUCK THIS IS RED. im far from mad, maybe a tad sad but dun care in the overall scheme il lbe back. but anyway, as for my 60th lodizal and SF, i can assure you the numbers of lodizal surpass 100 at minimum, and personal killed SF around 60-70 best guess. Rogean ima need a number kill check for these 2 merbs PM me i can give u some names.

too much effort to go collect every screenshot, every lvl 1 i looted them on. or every SF i stole(heroics, charmed it berfore he got to it. 55 wizard lobbing lures at me instead of dispelling stormfeather to kill it instead seeing all red in his eyes) only for me to win the day, range the final nukes, re set my pet onto the gnomes. and cheetah off into victory.

tldr i am the king of pre velious ragefires, i am the king of bubbleboy quillmanes. and i am the absolute turtle soup brewing master, SF is just luck of the draw imo. or who knows, maybe SERVER JUST SO DEAD its not hard to login and find him flying around repeatedly when 20 people are on

but 4real, i really hope yawl apex have fun. i would offer some of my accounts one or two max for some of u i still like to use, probably stripped just cuz i know peer pressure get to anyone in apex and demand it be stripped. 7 people now have complete access to every character of mine, minus monk and rogue as agatha wanted to keep his virgin and banksy is going to be frozen in a block of ice, enshrined at the entrance of ToV.
Old 06-02-2017, 07:25 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
we get it dude, you played blue congratsafuckinlations your someone on blue, DONT GIVE A FUCK THIS IS RED. im far from mad, maybe a tad sad but dun care in the overall scheme il lbe back. but anyway, as for my 60th lodizal and SF, i can assure you the numbers of lodizal surpass 100 at minimum, and personal killed SF around 60-70 best guess. Rogean ima need a number kill check for these 2 merbs PM me i can give u some names.

too much effort to go collect every screenshot, every lvl 1 i looted them on. or every SF i stole(heroics, charmed it berfore he got to it. 55 wizard lobbing lures at me instead of dispelling stormfeather to kill it instead seeing all red in his eyes) only for me to win the day, range the final nukes, re set my pet onto the gnomes. and cheetah off into victory.

tldr i am the king of pre velious ragefires, i am the king of bubbleboy quillmanes. and i am the absolute turtle soup brewing master, SF is just luck of the draw imo. or who knows, maybe SERVER JUST SO DEAD its not hard to login and find him flying around repeatedly when 20 people are on

but 4real, i really hope yawl apex have fun. i would offer some of my accounts one or two max for some of u i still like to use, probably stripped just cuz i know peer pressure get to anyone in apex and demand it be stripped. 7 people now have complete access to every character of mine, minus monk and rogue as agatha wanted to keep his virgin and banksy is going to be frozen in a block of ice, enshrined at the entrance of ToV.
You are the king of being a nobody

NEXT
Old 06-02-2017, 07:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

You can't put a Tldr half way thru the essay
Old 06-02-2017, 07:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can't put a Tldr half way thru the essay
ill put a tldr wherever the FUCK i please u got that bitch?

tldr = GIMME MA MOTHAFUCKIN NUGGETS HOE
Closed Thread