Banned

does that guy actually play diablo 3?
Old 06-04-2017, 04:11 PM
Planar Protector

Those are all his awards and achievements
Old 06-04-2017, 04:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well are you using fmj rounds or home defense
JHP, pretty much every one carry mag is loaded with the same hornady CD. So I can't really know how much blood and brains there would be. I don't have as much experience with this as other people have.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-04-2017, 04:30 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by syztem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
JHP, pretty much every one carry mag is loaded with the same hornady CD. So I can't really know how much blood and brains there would be. I don't have as much experience with this as other people have.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Point it at head and pull trigger. Report results.
Old 06-04-2017, 04:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Point it at head and pull trigger. Report results.
We all know you have serious mental health issues irl so I can understand why your struggling so bad when you see everyone else around you enjoying life and just generally all around better then you. But thats zero reason to tell someone to off themselves, reporting you for RL harassment & threats to kill myself. Enjoy banland
Old 06-04-2017, 05:37 PM
Planar Protector

lol i had some .457 hornady black powder rounds i was dicking around with out of state without a license.

during a traffic stop they found it in the console and reminded me this was illegal in my home state to possess ammo (copying dumbass British laws). I was like O RLY? WOW OFFICER, IM SHOCKED TO HEAR THAT.

So I figure its a big joke and misdemeanor offense, because I mean we're talking about shitty black powder rounds. They are not real firearm ammo any more than loading rocks into it. its basically rocks you'd pick up off the ground and slam into the bore after you stuffed it with powder. Its the powder that should be illegal right...

TLDR: There is nothing special about black powder ammo. its not dangerous, its a bunch of rocks in a box.

then dat 1 year prison sentence tho

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 06-04-2017, 06:39 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by syztem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We all know you have serious mental health issues irl so I can understand why your struggling so bad when you see everyone else around you enjoying life and just generally all around better then you. But thats zero reason to tell someone to off themselves, reporting you for RL harassment & threats to kill myself. Enjoy banland
Threats to kill your self? How fuckin stupid are you really? Oh wait you already answered that by posting all your life achievements. They were all from dead video games.
Old 06-04-2017, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

You can mix it with cocaine and make brown brown
Old 06-04-2017, 07:12 PM
Planar Protector

That'd be smokeless nvm
Old 06-04-2017, 07:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Threats to kill your self? How fuckin stupid are you really? Oh wait you already answered that by posting all your life achievements. They were all from dead video games.
all of my life achievements? ALL? Are you asking me to post the 14 pages of imgur I have on just one account of a bunch of random EQ stuff only, or are you asking me to post all of my main imgur account images here so u can see all my RL achievements(like eating chicken today, with pepper jack cheese and bacon that I cooked myself) because its a limit of like 10 images per post.

Again, I know you have serious mental health issues because your EQ RL Friends even told us as much and thats why you went nutzo and berged out of the guild and all. Something about being committed and just pure insane irl on top of bad living situations and we were pleaded with to let up on you and avoid bashing you because of these issues.

You should have just cried to gongshow or colgate, and they would have put an end to your bullying cuz they r nice dudes y'kno?
Closed Thread