Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2019, 05:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endonde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow are you in Seal Team too Skew, Is a history of RMT a prerequisite of joining?
What are the odds of Kluwen being Skew's "mate" in this instance?
Old 12-02-2019, 06:13 PM
Sarnak

My takeaway is that new players should roll on teal. Thanks!
Old 12-02-2019, 08:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My takeaway is that new players should roll on teal. Thanks!
Agreed. The players there are fundamentally different than those on green.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 12-02-2019, 09:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuklak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agreed. The players there are fundamentally different than those on green.
Ive heard that (sometimes)people on teal dont help each other at the Manastone, Jboots or rubicite camps.

They hope #1 fails and dies so they can take their postion. So (sometimes) you see them all just sitting, waiting and do nothing at these camps.

It sure happens on green too, but Ive heard and read that it happens way more often on teal.
Old 12-02-2019, 09:23 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuljin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love how the discord screenshot shows how a member is already hip to the fact that "it already feels like they are raiding for other people to get loot"

The "no warmbody" shit from the apologist on about the "elite force" is funny too. The whole pyramid poopsocking scheme works -solely due to warmbodies- who can fill out the zerg.

If you're not already on top of the pyramid you won't get shit, its already too late.
Old 12-02-2019, 09:28 PM
Banned

TBH my biggest take away from this is to join seal team, they seem to have there shit together. from all angles.
Old 12-02-2019, 09:42 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedwards [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What are the odds of Kluwen being Skew's "mate" in this instance?
I'd be honored to be Skew's mate. Miss you murkybaby
Old 12-02-2019, 09:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ligma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine thinking classic EQ is anywhere near difficult enough to require any of that shit. Maybe when sky is released I can see it, but that's not for like 9 months.
Well they are noobs who need to use exploit recharges and exploit clickies (that were patched in later versions of the game) to be successful. Truly sad.
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 12-02-2019, 10:18 PM
Banned

ex·ploit
noun: exploit; plural noun: exploits
/ˈekˌsploit/

1. Classic Everquest
Old 12-02-2019, 10:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endonde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow are you in Seal Team too Skew, Is a history of RMT a prerequisite of joining?
It's fairly disgusting that so many people who were caught and banned for RMT, sometimes SEVERAL TIMES OVER, are even being allowed to play on Green/Teal.

And BIG FUCKING SURPRISE they're monopolizing all content they possibly can again on the new servers. GGGGEEEEEEEE I wonder why they would be doing such a thing!

(HINT: THEY'RE RMT'ING AGAIN ON GREEN/TEAL!)
Closed Thread