Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2019, 09:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They’re not “being allowed to”; they’re changing their IPs, making brand new accounts, etc. There’s no way to tell it’s them until they RMT and even then there’s no way to know for sure that it’s the same person unless they admit it I would think.

The staff isn’t just letting people who were banned come back.
As far as i know they just ban accounts. You could get 20,000 accounts banned and just make a new account and keep playing.
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 12-03-2019, 04:48 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everquest54 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"I like to kill dragons."

Camps https://wiki.project1999.com/A_goblin_jailmaster for 12 hours on thanksgiving
lmfao wow that actually makes me sad, i hope his family brought him some food or something
Old 12-03-2019, 04:54 PM
Orc

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-03-2019, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Mikeo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is interesting. I wasn't there nor am I in the guild but let me guess this is what happened:

1. Naggy was killed
2. CoF dropped
3. No one rolled, nor was it distributed to a true "owner"
4. CoF was given to either your highest DPS player or highest playtime tank to use during raids
5. At a raid, the GL instructed that member to hand the CoF to the individual that would tank (Minimality)
6. Instead of the CoF being given back to player 1, it instead was kept by the guild

That accurate? If so, as much as I wanna call Seal Team & Phatezz names based on some other stuff I've read - seems legit.
Old 12-03-2019, 05:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is interesting. I wasn't there nor am I in the guild but let me guess this is what happened:

1. Naggy was killed
2. CoF dropped
3. No one rolled, nor was it distributed to a true "owner"
4. CoF was given to either your highest DPS player or highest playtime tank to use during raids
5. At a raid, the GL instructed that member to hand the CoF to the individual that would tank (Minimality)
6. Instead of the CoF being given back to player 1, it instead was kept by the guild

That accurate? If so, as much as I wanna call Seal Team & Phatezz names based on some other stuff I've read - seems legit.
Absolutely nailed my assessment of it, including the part about wanting to crap on the bad apples in seal team.
Old 12-03-2019, 05:09 PM
Planar Protector

Should we update the Wiki and remove Rahsuns server first CoF then? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://wiki.project1999.com/Green_(2019)_Server_Firsts
Old 12-03-2019, 05:11 PM
Sarnak

Wasn’t that the CoF that dropped from their Nag kill and they clearly stated it was a guild item for their warrior account? Thought that happened on stream.
Old 12-03-2019, 05:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaffleztheAndal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wasn’t that the CoF that dropped from their Nag kill and they clearly stated it was a guild item for their warrior account? Thought that happened on stream.
Why the urgency to gear a bot w BIS?
Old 12-03-2019, 05:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why the urgency to gear a bot w BIS?
I mean, that’s their call. My only point was that it seems like that CoF was never given to this Rahsun, but was intended for guild use from the start. Could be totally wrong on that though obviously.
Old 12-03-2019, 05:21 PM
Banned

How do you people keep falling for the guildbank scam
Closed Thread