Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2019, 04:49 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Forged spear / giant snake fang to start. Replace the snake fang with a dragoon dirk as soon as possible. after that get a polished granite tomahawk swap the dragoon to primary pgt to offhand and chill with that until you get a pike from mistmoore or save up for a gloomwater harpoon / polished steel dirk or somethin.

Jambiya is nice but I also have yet to see Hatar on green so good luck with that. Also if you can convince a tracker to help you crookstinger is also a really good lowbie piercer
Old 12-09-2019, 05:21 PM
Fire Giant

I would not use procing weapons, including PGT as they draw aggro and evade isn't even in the game. PGT might be nice for soloing though.

A progression might look like this:

Spear or equivalent MH (Main Hand)

Spear MH
Minotaur Battle Axe OH (Off Hand)

Dragoon Dirk MH
Minotaur Battle Axe OH

Jambiya MH
Dragoon Dirk OH

(OPTIONAL If they are available on the cheap, use until they start procing at 27–then bag for the times you need a snare proc)
Serrated Bone Dirk MH
Serrated BoneDirk OH

(OPTIONAL If you can find a pike on the cheap or can't find a Jambiya and can't afford a Gloomy)
Glowing Iron Pike MH
Jambiya OH

Gloom Water Harpoon MH
Jambiya OH

Gloom Water Harpoon MH
Polished Steel Dirk OH

Then at the super high end (dragon loot):

Crystalline Spear MH
Gold Plated Koshigatana OH

Once planes come out there will be some upgrades, but I forget what is all pre vs post-revamp, and you'll know what you're doing by that point.

You can mix and match from the list, and there are some more exotic pick-ups I left out (esp. for off-hand), but just try to get the highest damage piercer you can get main-hand, and the best ratio you can get off-hand.
Old 12-09-2019, 05:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morratiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jambiya is nice but I also have yet to see Hatar on green so good luck with that. Also if you can convince a tracker to help you crookstinger is also a really good lowbie piercer
Fwiw on Teal I own a Jambiya (bought it) and have seen several for sale. So someone is killing him, at least on teal.
Last edited by ajdes; 12-09-2019 at 06:04 PM..
Closed Thread