Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2020, 05:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
way better on a druid than a wizard post Kunark

not even a question for debate, theyre essential druid items and every non druid should feel bad about even owning one after Kunark

sell them to the druids
Challenge!

I say that Barrier/Scorned > Just a druid > no barrier >>>> whatever else

So lets get an epic wizard and a not bad druid to race [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-23-2020, 05:50 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's totally worth devoting 100+ hours to camping a manastone so you can save 50 hours over the course of your everquest career leveling alts.

Exaggeration + ignorance of the time spent to level to 60 = jealous n00b
Old 01-23-2020, 06:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree that guise is the "best" legacy item, but it really is only "useful" for large races or someone trying to bug through a doorway. It's niche, but at least continues to have its niche use outside of classic zones.
One of the best uses for guise that I realized after having it is ultravision. Depending on the race you play.
Old 01-23-2020, 06:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Challenge!

I say that Barrier/Scorned > Just a druid > no barrier >>>> whatever else

So lets get an epic wizard and a not bad druid to race [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You realize Wiz epic is not free or easy to get but the tools a druid needs to make Manastone useful (port regen ) are built into the class w zero extra effort.

I have a wiz and druid on blue. And a Manastone (and robe)

Theres 0 question here and when a druid gets ES legs (or Robe from VP) its unlimited mana n heals forever. A wizard has to keep recasting an obnoxiously long self buff after only 13 Manastone clicks. News flash...that gets old and youll quickly realize its better to just afk med as a wiz than try to min max w a Stone.