Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2017, 02:45 PM
Kobold

Default Hello

Hey Project 1999.

Just started this game last week Thurs.

I am currently a lvl 10 Dark Elf Shadow Knight, same name as on here.

I played EQ back when it came out until the Velious expansion... played on Innoruuk then Lanys T'vyl servers mostly. Never had a maxed out guy. My biggest accomplishments were as a 54 Iksar Shaman. I completed his epic quest for Spear of Fate back when it meant something. Raided Fear and Hate many times. Naggy/Vox, all the old stuff.

Quit then came back for Luclin. Came back and "boxed" my shaman (who was naked and sacc'd down to 45) and a Troll Beastlord. Was the highest Troll Beastlord on the server until the 50s, and completed the first two parts of his epic then quit again.

A friend told me about Project 1999, and I said "sounds cool" now I have like 40 hrs played in just a few days.... lol

I joke with my wife (we were together back in the beginning of EQ as well) that soon I'll be ignoring her like it's 1999!

Anyway, hello. And if you would like to group (or sell me a 1H decent weapon for 85pp) I am currently in N Ro, and I know how to play. I usually play after 7-8PM CST until whenever I die too much or get tired.

Later.

Ineubis
Old 02-08-2017, 05:25 PM
Skeleton

Welcome! I started a few weeks ago and there have been a lot of really nice players out there, so don't be afraid to get social. It was difficult for me at first all I wanted to do was run around and solo and do the nostalgia thing, now I am hooked again because of the community. I crave groups and have a pretty decent sized friend list
Old 02-08-2017, 11:10 PM
Kobold

I don't have any sweet weapons but I can make banded and jewelry 😉. If you see me on shoot me a message and I can find a good use for some of your plat (or just hit ya with a couple buffs). I'm currently running around the Freeport area so I'd be happy to run over to North ro for a drive by buffing.
Old 02-09-2017, 09:55 AM
Kobold

Thanks guys.

Everyone has been super helpful on the server. Look forward to paying it back to new members when I can.
Closed Thread