Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2015, 03:27 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Skotos is a stand up guy. I gotta agree, if you can't hold the camp you can't hold the camp.
Old 11-13-2015, 03:32 PM
Kobold

Sooooo BDA can rule lawyer someone out of a camp, but it's bad form for others to rule lawyer BDA out of a camp. Got it!

Hats off Skotos though for admitting he crossed the ethics line a bit, even if no rules were technically broken.

Go red today!
Old 11-13-2015, 03:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zampini [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Skotos is a stand up guy. I gotta agree, if you can't hold the camp you can't hold the camp.
Sounds like BDA fail here.

Good job, Skotos.
Old 11-13-2015, 03:57 PM
Banned

Man.. BDA is the worst..
Old 11-13-2015, 04:17 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The difference is Nixxar is a dickbag, he gets no leniency.
Is that why your BDA friend lawyer-jacked my Droga camp? Because I'm a dickbag?

I'm on record as being a friend of BDA. That didn't protect me from getting jacked.

This is me right here: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=216810

I'm the Dial a Port wizard who gives free ports to RnF posters. (tell your friends)

I understand that not all BDA are cunts. Actually I have more than one BDA on /friend and there is more than one BDA I'm happy to give free ports to.

And I've been invited to BDA more than once.

But this didn't stop me from getting rulefucked. Cause a fish rots from the head and Chest has set a bad example. Chest is that classic case where a kid is bullied by TMO for so long that he turns into a bully.

Maybe it's cool to fuck with Nixxar because he's ex-TMO. I get that. But new players don't know who Nixxar is... new players don't even know who TMO is. I played on Fennin Ro so I know how bad TMO is. I remember being KSed by TMO so many times... they would roll through highkeep and just push everyone out and the GMs wouldn't do a thing. They were the biggest bastards in the game with the worst reputation.

And now Chest has been fucked over by them for so long that he's turned into one of them. And he sets the example for BDA. Only Filbus is such a class act that he doesn't stoop to defending this moron Xetho.
Old 11-13-2015, 04:35 PM
Sarnak

You do realize that Filbus is a drug addict and a sycophant of the disgraced rogue GM Moregan right?

You sure that's the guy you wanna stand with?

Juevento - Druid <Free Agent>
Old 11-13-2015, 04:36 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juevento [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You do realize that Filbus is a drug addict and a sycophant of the disgraced rogue GM Moregan right?

You sure that's the guy you wanna stand with?
It's impossible not to love Filbus

funny seeing you call someone a sycophant though!
Old 11-13-2015, 04:45 PM
Banned

juev is sick... like a rat that has clawed his way into the belly of an industrial AC unit and has been feeding off the freon. You have to be a twisted mother fucker to play this game regularly without getting baked.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-13-2015, 05:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonhawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is that why your BDA friend lawyer-jacked my Droga camp? Because I'm a dickbag?
No idea. Maybe you should have tried to talk with the guy who killed the PH you left up. Sounds like you just bounced instead of saying your piece.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 11-13-2015, 05:24 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No idea. Maybe you should have tried to talk with the guy who killed the PH you left up. Sounds like you just bounced instead of saying your piece.
I told him I had been camping it for hours. He said it's his now because I left the PH up for too long. I didn't threaten to petition because my dad raised me to be a good sport.

The camp has 5 spawns you have to clear. 4 were down and only the ph was up. There was still like 5min before the next spawn after the PH so I had some time to med up to ensure that if I got a resist I wouldn't find myself oom or near oom.

Was he being a dick? Or just competing fairly? I don't really care that much either way. I have no problem with people who follow the rules and are honest about it, and that's why I have no problem with Skotos.

But the hypocrisy from Kekephee is really fucking lame. Total 180 degree reversal from his position in that other thread. Chest, on the other hands, was smart enough to stay out of this one. Shows you where the brains are... Chest runs BDA and Chest defines the culture.

Some guilds actively discourage rule fucking because they want to be good citizens that support the server and encourage a friendly community. They seem to be pretty rare in p99 though ...

The Earring of Essence sells for 4k. The Holgresh Elder Beads are going for 30k in EC right now.
Closed Thread