Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 03-08-2022, 10:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxcthius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(c)rying (d)elirously for 288 minutes.
Nah, the crying has been significantly longer than 288 minutes.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 03-08-2022, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxcthius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cd 288. hmm. gonna guess why you did that anonymous sort of online name thingy.
1. yer unable to spell an actual toons name to represent who you may be identified as in game.
2. you have 288 cds. (possible)
3. you initialed your real name and put a number behind it like it's an email address.
4. you deliberately are pretending to be someone else and get kicks from pretending to hate those whom you admire. (hmm interesting)
5. you're ashamed that you have mismatched socks and on that day you were (c)rying (d)elirously for 288 minutes.
6. You're just a bitter jealous person who thinks by trying to bring down someone else you'll look a little taller to everyone else.

Have a Great Day!

On this day 100 years ago: Lots of things happened no one remembers
Geared up two chars via raiding and epics on P99 (a few years ago). Have seen that there are better things to do in the game and in life which was why I declined when your guilds leadership offered me a bunch of DKP as a signing bonus to join with my Cleric lol. I simply think if you are throwing a tantrum over the new rolling system then you really need to take a step back and assess the state of your personal life (and that’s not an insult, just a piece of advice). It’s a 23 year old video game, there’s not need to be so upset about raiding in this game.
Old 03-08-2022, 04:51 PM
Aviak

But no one cares about your opinion. You’ve come around lately behaving you’re some type of white knight to save us from ourselves. Have you ever thought we really just like the game and what we do with it is our own choice?
Old 03-08-2022, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
But no one cares about your opinion. You’ve come around lately behaving you’re some type of white knight to save us from ourselves. Have you ever thought we really just like the game and what we do with it is our own choice?
/shrug

Just seems like an odd choice to base your enjoyment of the game on whether you can prevent other people from also occasionally enjoying the game's "raid level" content lol. Again, in most cases on Blue many people in your guild are working on gearing like what, their 10th alt? So you will occasionally miss out on a couple targets here and there instead of getting to monopolize them. Who cares. Relax.
Old 03-09-2022, 10:45 PM
Sarnak

People find their enjoyment where they please. I don't see how you can judge when you have thousands of posts here since 2018, clearly you treat this forum like your raid scene, and that's fine and all, but don't preach as though you're somehow the only person not wasting their time here.
Old 03-09-2022, 11:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Roshi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People find their enjoyment where they please. I don't see how you can judge when you have thousands of posts here since 2018, clearly you treat this forum like your raid scene, and that's fine and all, but don't preach as though you're somehow the only person not wasting their time here.
Oh you misunderstand me. I am not judging anyone for spending time playing P99 by any means. Where I think people might want to reevaluate things is when they are getting very upset about a roll system because it means somebody else might get to kill a mob and therefore it might take just a little bit longer to gear their 10th alt. Play P99 all you want, but someone may be taking things too far if they’re getting upset about the situation I described above.
Old 03-10-2022, 06:21 AM
Orc

Just play a racing game if you want to race
https://store.steampowered.com/tags/en/Racing/
Old 03-10-2022, 03:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People who are cheating generally don't complain that they can't cheat anymore.
I think this ridiculous statement deserves a bump
Old 03-10-2022, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReoDobbs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think this ridiculous statement deserves a bump
If they don't complain specifically about it, they do what Vanquish has been doing here instead. Which is come up with reasons to complain about the new system that prevents it.