Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2013, 12:42 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

It took me over a year to farm the plat. I also sold our old accounts and quit a while back. Our lives are busy now but we wish to come back. We somewhat regret getting rid of our accounts. We simply are weighing our options of starting out slow again or seeing if there are any decent accounts out there to allow us to skip the lower levels.

I am not sure what a rmt is. This server never used to be filled with such aggressive people.
Old 02-15-2013, 02:44 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It took me over a year to farm the plat. I also sold our old accounts and quit a while back. Our lives are busy now but we wish to come back. We somewhat regret getting rid of our accounts. We simply are weighing our options of starting out slow again or seeing if there are any decent accounts out there to allow us to skip the lower levels.

I am not sure what a rmt is. This server never used to be filled with such aggressive people.
They are accusing you of offering real world cash for in game Everquest accounts. Most likely you don't have enough in game platinum to afford any 40+ characters on here and are willing to pay with your paypal account instead is what they are assuming.
Old 02-15-2013, 05:44 PM
Banned

No, a dude who "used to play" shows up with a FEB 2013 forum account asking if anyone will sell him high value characters.

I think the OP would be well served to use his old forum account considering he understands how to use the forums and played before.
Old 02-15-2013, 05:55 PM
Sarnak

I use two different forum accounts and I don't RMT. He wanted a fresh start, he got one; and after this thread I'm sure he'll want another one.
Old 02-15-2013, 06:49 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippett [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, a dude who "used to play" shows up with a FEB 2013 forum account asking if anyone will sell him high value characters.

I think the OP would be well served to use his old forum account considering he understands how to use the forums and played before.
I lost access to my old account by forgetting the password and the email I used. Are these forums filled with such WoW trolls now? Sad story. Apparently starting new is against the e-thug rules.
Old 02-15-2013, 09:37 PM
Planar Protector

What up quiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Free bump
Old 02-15-2013, 09:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
probably true for a lot of people on here lol ;-)

Left-handedness is a recessive trait. Right-handed people can be homozygous, (RR) or heterozygous, (Rr) to be left handed you must be homozygous, (rr). To work out what chances your child would have hypothetically of being left-handed, you can work it out on a punnett square. eg., if both parents were homozygous right-handed, the offspring would be 100% right handed. If there was one homozygous right-handed parent and one heterozygous parent, the offspring would be also 100% right handed, but may be either hetero or homozygous right-handed. If both parents were heterozygous the child would have 25% chance of being left-handed (homozygous-rr), 50% heterozygous right-handed and 25% chance of being homozygous right-handed. And finally, if both parents were left-handed, the child would have 100% chance of being left-handed

I bet most are right handed wives =p

WTS left handed mouse for non-stop posting/gaming
Closed Thread