Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2019, 01:54 PM
Kobold

Proud boys run a telegram where they mass report and dox people on twitter who criticize actual nazis. I would link it but I don't want to give them new friends.
Old 12-05-2019, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

Democrats: * begin depositions *

Republicans: WE NEED OPEN HEARINGS!

Democrats: Okay.

Republicans: * unanimously vote against open hearings *

Democrats: * issue subpoenas for documents and witnesses *

White House: * refuses everything *

Republicans: There's no evidence!

Democrats: * begin open hearings *

Republicans: It's all hearsay!

Witnesses: I heard it straight from the President's mouth.

Republicans: Ukraine hacked our election!

Witnesses: That's a pro-Russia narrative that holds no weight in truth.

Republicans: CHALUPA!

Republicans: Trump isn't being given a chance to defend himself.

Nadler: Now is your time. Come present your case.

Trump: Ha ha nope.

Republicans: Trump still isn't being given a chance to defend himself.

It's almost like everything they do is in bad faith...
Old 12-05-2019, 01:57 PM
Kobold

There's not enough evidence!

Blocks people subpoenaed with evidence from testifying
Old 12-05-2019, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

Whole lot of "proud boys" in this thread not wanting to be outed as bigots. Pretty clear how many of you are anti-Jew, anti-Arab, anti-Women, anti-LGBTQ+
Old 12-05-2019, 01:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ligma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Proud boys run a telegram where they mass report and dox people on twitter who criticize actual nazis. I would link it but I don't want to give them new friends.
What is your accusation against them? Are they doing something criminal? Just that they are not great people?
Old 12-05-2019, 02:01 PM
Planar Protector

Trump impeachment to go ahead

For all the "He won't be impeached" talk, certainly looks like ol' shitforbrains is about to be Impeached.
Old 12-05-2019, 02:03 PM
Banned

The left calls everyone they don't like nazis and they try to ruin people's lives over it. Seems like justice for people to try and do the same to them.
Old 12-05-2019, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The left calls everyone they don't like nazis and they try to ruin people's lives over it. Seems like justice for people to try and do the same to them.
I don't think it's wrong to call someone who talks about (((Zionists))) ruining the world a Nazi. Or someone who claims the holocaust didn't happen. And that Hitler was misunderstood.

Stop projecting and start figuring out what's wrong with your world view.
Old 12-05-2019, 02:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump impeachment to go ahead

For all the "He won't be impeached" talk, certainly looks like ol' shitforbrains is about to be Impeached.
He's also our duly elected leader and odds have him heavily favored to continue next term.

What does this all mean? The people largely don't agree with the democrats and are saying so with their votes. With all the media shilling for them and giving 1 side of the story, it's not enough to sway the common people. We're so fed up with these entrenched politicians that aren't America first that you can throw the kitchen sink at Trump and it still won't be enough. That's how badly your and your parties credibility is shot.

People like me that don't even really like Trump have to get behind him 100% because of what you are doing on the other side.
Old 12-05-2019, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's also our duly elected leader and odds have him heavily favored to continue next term.

What does this all mean? The people largely don't agree with the democrats and are saying so with their votes. With all the media shilling for them and giving 1 side of the story, it's not enough to sway the common people. We're so fed up with these entrenched politicians that aren't America first that you can throw the kitchen sink at Trump and it still won't be enough. That's how badly your and your parties credibility is shot.

People like me that don't even really like Trump have to get behind him 100% because of what you are doing on the other side.
For not liking Trump you certainly defend him to the death.
Closed Thread