Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2019, 05:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unfortunately inflation/triple atk on the server has pushed IFS up to 6k+, so anyone reading this now should be careful.
At 4k it was arguably too cheap. At 6k it's still a bargain for an end-game tool with a nearly 1/1 ratio.

For non-monks a Reaver is still around 12k. A Narandi 14-18k. A Truncheon of Doom about 8k. Not exactly apples to apples but monks still have it wayyy good for gearing.
Old 12-04-2019, 03:33 PM
Orc

So from reading this, my take away for my own situation, is that I should just keep and use my Wu's Quivering Staff, and sell off my Jade Maces, to starting saving for an IFS.

Hang onto a set of 1HB's just to level 1HB with, keeping a set of Knuckle Dusters.
Old 12-05-2019, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

If you had to budget like 4 stones of weight for a weapon load-out an IFS could serve you well to 60. Solo, grouping, raiding, damage shield mobs, etc. It's the pragmatists choice for sure; 90% of a t-staff for 1/10th the plat.

Spam melee is addictive for some. The dps is definitely more consistent even if law of averages puts a solid 2h on par with most DW combos (on a dpm basis).
Closed Thread