Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2017, 06:52 PM
Planar Protector

chrome wheels and netflix and cell phone bills are nowhere near a 100 billion thrown in the trash in just 2016 alone. definition of treason: americans burning money to foreign nationals.

Its a major problem its been a major problem since the early 1990s and its intensifying. get woke

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 12-22-2017, 06:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah no.

They literally make money disappear.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/13/an-i...n-in-2016.html

The fact that every successful business magnate and Sillicon Valley innovator rushes out to a secret hedge fund (hedge funds are not allowed to advertise, and do not report statistics to the public) is cannibalizing this country.
but this link says Despite all the outflows, hedge funds actually ended the year with more money than they had going in, thanks to $119.9 billion in performance gains
Old 12-22-2017, 06:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but this link says Despite all the outflows, hedge funds actually ended the year with more money than they had going in, thanks to $119.9 billion in performance gains
and how many of those are foreign nationals or those with foreign interests, I.E. the soros of the world.

The winners of hedge funds play basketball on our court, and walk off the court with our money. They are not American citizens.

you're literally aiding and abetting people who hate the US and encouraging our successful businessmen and entrepreneurs to throw all their money away at a Saudi Arabian craps table.

Old 12-22-2017, 07:00 PM
Planar Protector

they shouldn't be allowed to play on our court. they can go make their own court in Malaysia.

this globalist hole in the boat needs to be plugged up and the pirate raiders need to be knocked off the decks.

Old 12-22-2017, 07:14 PM
Banned

ok well, if oyu want to talk to naci palosi about how its the end of the world here's her number (seriously u can talk to her directly I call it almost every day and call them cucks): (415) 556-4862

Azzar, I hate to break it to you but the matters of the problem you speak of are above our pay grade. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] How to fix?

In the meantime I wont goostep to liberal goy trying to get me to rebell against giving money to the working class via tax breaks that happen to also give the rich money.

Besides I get A LOT more money now so, works out for me big time.
Old 12-22-2017, 07:17 PM
Planar Protector

hedge funds also aren't even lawful to begin with. If you have access this article sums it up.

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/artic...ds-hedge-funds

Old 12-22-2017, 07:32 PM
Banned

i feel you but thats a fight for another timeline in a different multiverse, we already proved that both the left and the right are hard pass on this type of wokeness.

our timeline is going to be a little more ruff if you know what I mean, ie bitcoin is nice but canned goods are nicer.
Old 12-22-2017, 07:48 PM
Banned

yo real talk who can point me to a global economic breakdown which reveals how much the american middle class is propped up by our military-industrial bully status or how much that's just empowering our oligarchy real talk five words or less would be great
Old 12-22-2017, 08:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yo real talk who can point me to a global economic breakdown which reveals how much the american middle class is propped up by our military-industrial bully status or how much that's just empowering our oligarchy real talk five words or less would be great
gas prices
Old 12-22-2017, 08:34 PM
Banned

frak
Closed Thread