Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2021, 05:51 PM
Fire Giant

grumph hasn't made a thread about jutebox in like a full day i was beginning to think maybe he passed on from this world but nope
Old 07-09-2021, 11:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
grumph hasn't made a thread about jutebox in like a full day i was beginning to think maybe he passed on from this world but nope

There’s a reason I call these people out for internet bullying.

The shadow energy they feed off of and direct towards people isn’t satisfied with “deleting your character”

They want you dead.

If your reading this. I want you to know: your life matters. You matter. And whatever your going through I believe in yiu. Choose Life.
Old 07-09-2021, 11:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The shadow energy they feed off of and direct towards people isn’t satisfied with “deleting your character”

They want you dead.

If your reading this. I want you to know: your life matters. You matter. And whatever your going through I believe in yiu. Choose Life.
Starts many aggressive antagonistic threads. Responds with lies and half truths constantly. Pushes false narratives at every turn. Acts shocked when people respond in turn and calls people bullies for simply asking someone to honor a bet they made (which is a joke/meme at this point anyways but you love to act like everyone is being deadly serious).

This my friends is text book gaslighting. Grumph is so good at it he could probably teach a university level course.
Old 07-10-2021, 12:11 AM
Aviak

This thread does a great job of making everyone look level headed and reasonable. Would read again.
Old 07-10-2021, 12:41 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by apathe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread does a great job of making everyone look level headed and reasonable. Would read again.
On a scale of 1 to Ultimate Pixel Lust, I rate this thread at 0.89 Juteboxides.
Old 07-10-2021, 01:04 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Starts many aggressive antagonistic threads. Responds with lies and half truths constantly. Pushes false narratives at every turn. Acts shocked when people respond in turn and calls people bullies for simply asking someone to honor a bet they made (which is a joke/meme at this point anyways but you love to act like everyone is being deadly serious).

This my friends is text book gaslighting. Grumph is so good at it he could probably teach a university level course.

Basic B humanity: “I never said anything mean! It was just a Joke! Taking it seriously that’s YOUr problem!”

Even more so… “Oh you said something I don’t like? That’s aggressive, antagonistic, half true, gaslightning!”

Dude are you mad y’all had to bring Kittens for Vulak and let them have a Gharns?

I hate it for you buddy. But it had to be done. My personal honor required it.
Old 07-10-2021, 03:16 AM
Sarnak

The way I see it :

P99 blue has gone communist, so why not as well go to kriot to get welfare pixels ?

If you are lazy and communist, you go to kriot, drive a lada and have all the same shoes with no laces but a zipper and eat your marx dragon rations with a smile on your face, knowing how great it is to do your part for the motherland.

If you want to be with the best players and get more merbs during non leninistic phases of the server, you go to vanq
Old 07-10-2021, 03:26 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Whoever used to cram you into a locker when you were in school.

I'm sure isn't still bragging to all his friends about how much of a loser you were and how much better than you he was.

That Dude has probably moved on to bigger and better things. Heck I'm sure you have too! Maybe your doing even better right now than that guy is or ever could!

But I get the feeling somethings still gnawing away at you NostalgiaBro.

Maybe there was a lesson for you there, stuffed in that locker, with your baseball cap getting caught on the coat hooks, and your homework lost in the shuffle of the hallway, and your pride bruised even worse than your elbow or your hip.

And maybe that lesson, that very same lesson, is one your still avoiding to this day.
Never forget that the above post was made by a grown adult as a response to a simple question about a bet.

And what's even funnier is that this whole "delete your character" business was completely created by you. You berged out, got all internet tough guy, and brought up the idea of deletion yourself. It's not unreasonable for us to be asking you to honor the bet. You know, the one you started.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Had you won I'm sure you'd be in here creating multiple threads for Salvette to delete. But that's just the kind of person you are isn't it? You may not be the sharpest in the shed, but one thing is for sure, you are definitely a tool.
Old 07-10-2021, 08:53 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The way I see it :

P99 blue has gone communist, so why not as well go to kriot to get welfare pixels ?

If you are lazy and communist, you go to kriot, drive a lada and have all the same shoes with no laces but a zipper and eat your marx dragon rations with a smile on your face, knowing how great it is to do your part for the motherland.

If you want to be with the best players and get more merbs during non leninistic phases of the server, you go to vanq
yeah cause vanq had such a great cycle the week before draft [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-10-2021, 09:16 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah cause vanq had such a great cycle the week before draft [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You mean the cycle which we were bagged on Doze and Vulak? Discounting welfare mobs, the cycle was pretty even for major targets.

Also, obligatory summer, BBQ and holiday weekend excuse.
Closed Thread