Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2021, 10:51 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by karadin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you get trained you can always address it with me or another officer directly or address it in raid concerns. The fact that there are so few concerns between Vanquish and Kittens tells me that you're either declining to bring issues up or you are overstating your case. I can't think of many situations where we were directly competing against Kittens over the last year and a half. If we are it's generally at Aary or Fesh/Dagarn, maybe at LTK. Certainly when you were with Riot there were a few trains, but those were not one sided issues.

Maybe if you could provide some specifics it would help? Your callout to us in this thread was really vague.
It's not vague. Your leadership and a subset of your members engage in systematic harassment. If you want logs, I won't provide them go ask furor or the others in your personal harassment department.

If you want to talk about training let's talk about klaz training us at vulak. We all stay at doubles to give you a clean engage and you repay that respect by dragging the train to doubles, lying about it, making us painstakingly prove it, then pretend you saw it was your mistake all along and lie in the petition about offering a pause. When we ask for proof you refuse repeatedly to provide it. We file a petition about you lying and the gms don't bother to actually read the petition or they just ignore the statement of fact that you never offered any form of concessions and objectively lied about it in a petition. Galach says mistakes were made on all sides. What mistake did we make? We did all we could to not desync you and to not have people in the way of your trains. It wasn't enough for you to take even the slightest amount of responsibility or even offer us anything more than outright trolling and a week with of harassment as we put the pieces back together.

Before you start to say the gms ruled against it, I don't care. I was there, I was involved in it from leadership,. I know exactly what took place and what our intentions were. The truth is that this one sticks with me but the supermajority of the times we have ever run into vanq or frag they have been like this. I'd be more than happy to burry the hatchet and let the past be the past but you can't even see how your constant egoism and and lack of responsibility for your actions has effected others.

For God sake, you have a thread right now about how arcler has little rat hands. This is a friend of mine that goes way back before the current meta to the days when kittens learn how to do ring wars partnering with ps. He may not be upset about it but I sure am. It's disgusting and so is the staff and server putting up with it and subjecting everyone who loves classic eq to people like this.

PS all the lies about this always being this way at the top end are bogus. Until detoxx and crew returned we had a year or two of civility. Simulated quakes and guilds making concessions when they broke the rules instead of just gaslighting everyone. What makes the current raid meta unbearable is a handful of people.
Old 12-31-2021, 11:16 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanshub [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not vague. Your leadership and a subset of your members engage in systematic harassment. If you want logs, I won't provide them go ask furor or the others in your personal harassment department.

If you want to talk about training let's talk about klaz training us at vulak. We all stay at doubles to give you a clean engage and you repay that respect by dragging the train to doubles, lying about it, making us painstakingly prove it, then pretend you saw it was your mistake all along and lie in the petition about offering a pause. When we ask for proof you refuse repeatedly to provide it. We file a petition about you lying and the gms don't bother to actually read the petition or they just ignore the statement of fact that you never offered any form of concessions and objectively lied about it in a petition. Galach says mistakes were made on all sides. What mistake did we make? We did all we could to not desync you and to not have people in the way of your trains. It wasn't enough for you to take even the slightest amount of responsibility or even offer us anything more than outright trolling and a week with of harassment as we put the pieces back together.

Before you start to say the gms ruled against it, I don't care. I was there, I was involved in it from leadership,. I know exactly what took place and what our intentions were. The truth is that this one sticks with me but the supermajority of the times we have ever run into vanq or frag they have been like this. I'd be more than happy to burry the hatchet and let the past be the past but you can't even see how your constant egoism and and lack of responsibility for your actions has effected others.

For God sake, you have a thread right now about how arcler has little rat hands. This is a friend of mine that goes way back before the current meta to the days when kittens learn how to do ring wars partnering with ps. He may not be upset about it but I sure am. It's disgusting and so is the staff and server putting up with it and subjecting everyone who loves classic eq to people like this.

PS all the lies about this always being this way at the top end are bogus. Until detoxx and crew returned we had a year or two of civility. Simulated quakes and guilds making concessions when they broke the rules instead of just gaslighting everyone. What makes the current raid meta unbearable is a handful of people.
Old 12-31-2021, 11:19 AM
Kobold

Quote:
mistakes was made on both side
Old 12-31-2021, 11:42 AM
Kobold

At this point we all know who the assholes are....
Old 12-31-2021, 11:52 AM
Banned

To be Fair... Klaz trains his own guild too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-31-2021, 11:57 AM
Kobold

IMHO just make ToV a freeforall and lets see how it goes because some of us are restrained by rules and some of us aren't
Old 12-31-2021, 12:04 PM
Kobold

make ToV a pvp enabled zone and all these problems are over

yes some of the weaker raiders will immediately quit and cry but youll get some baller r&f threads out of it

hope rogein or norble will think about this. if you're player base is retarded sometimes u gotta go extreme with the solutiens.
Old 12-31-2021, 12:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhairava [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
make ToV a pvp enabled zone and all these problems are over

yes some of the weaker raiders will immediately quit and cry but youll get some baller r&f threads out of it

hope rogein or norble will think about this. if you're player base is retarded sometimes u gotta go extreme with the solutiens.
tiep rite u stoppid bich
Old 12-31-2021, 12:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tiep rite u stoppid bich
U MISPELLED TYPE
Old 12-31-2021, 06:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanshub [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, Riot unilaterally blowing up the ST and Ring War rotations once they had a strangle hold on the server is peak "civility". I think you're looking at that period with rose tinted glasses - probably because you're friends with Riot leadership and weren't really involved in the raid scene aside from the couple times WE (the people you seem to dislike so much) invited you guys to team up on Vyemm and Vulak.
Closed Thread