Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2016, 01:40 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm convinced there exists a metagame for who can spend the least effort to level to 60
Its called Chardok
Old 08-10-2016, 01:51 PM
Banned

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pras Stranger Things
It's *ok*. The millennial pandering is way over the top (*points to evil dead poster* TAKE THAT DOWN ITS INAPPROPRIATE) and after a few episodes you realize it's as formulaic as the x-files, with every episode ending with a meaningless cliffhanger that looks like Armageddon but gets resolved fully two minutes into the next episode.

Not to mention the giant plot holes and logical inconsistencies, which grow more drastic and less ignorable as you get further thru the series (3 dudes are creeping round looking for the fugitives, chief punches 1 out with a loud struggle yet they automatically escape. I hope there was cut footage cuz that writing was ass.)

The writing is held together with duct tape and the show's watchability rides on the sex appeal of the hot main shota. Good production values and I liked Firestarter, so the blatant ripping of that is kinda fun for me. 3.5/5 stars.
Old 08-10-2016, 06:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's *ok*. The millennial pandering is way over the top (*points to evil dead poster* TAKE THAT DOWN ITS INAPPROPRIATE) and after a few episodes you realize it's as formulaic as the x-files, with every episode ending with a meaningless cliffhanger that looks like Armageddon but gets resolved fully two minutes into the next episode.

Not to mention the giant plot holes and logical inconsistencies, which grow more drastic and less ignorable as you get further thru the series (3 dudes are creeping round looking for the fugitives, chief punches 1 out with a loud struggle yet they automatically escape. I hope there was cut footage cuz that writing was ass.)

The writing is held together with duct tape and the show's watchability rides on the sex appeal of the hot main shota. Good production values and I liked Firestarter, so the blatant ripping of that is kinda fun for me. 3.5/5 stars.
are you kidding? it's the gold standard when it comes to eight and a half hour ads for Eggo brand waffles
Old 08-10-2016, 06:26 PM
Kobold

I love when a cleric spends all his mana nuking undead because it's "mana efficient" then expects the druid to heal...

It's like dude my dot does 230 damage for 40 mana calm your ass down and let's not wipe
Old 08-10-2016, 06:26 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by zillabunny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jesus unrest is a shit show right now... about 6 necro's lfg and all they do is join your group dot 3 mobs then afk for like 10 minutes... had one necro whos pet died and he just grouped for another 30 minutes and never summoned one. If it wasn't for all these level 60s trying to epussy their female avatars with clarity and sow we would never be able to hold the yard down.
Huh? I was just in unrest, not many necro's AFK'ing...
Old 08-11-2016, 06:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zillabunny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love when a cleric spends all his mana nuking undead because it's "mana efficient" then expects the druid to heal...

It's like dude my dot does 230 damage for 40 mana calm your ass down and let's not wipe
Ur dots tick for more than 2 ticks in unrest groups? O.o
Old 08-11-2016, 06:40 PM
Kobold

when my group is AFK And there is only me and a non-twinked pally dpsing jesus koopa can you fucking read the thread
Old 08-12-2016, 09:52 AM
Fire Giant

Yo, I'ma let you finish, but real quick, Stranger Things is the hottest piece of 2016
Old 08-12-2016, 10:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Druids who dot in groups are doing it wrong.
Old 08-12-2016, 12:34 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdastomper58 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
are you kidding? it's the gold standard when it comes to eight and a half hour ads for Eggo brand waffles
Nice post
Closed Thread