Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2011, 08:54 PM
Kobold

Default PvP WHEN?!??!

Any guesses when a redp1999 might be out? God, I can't wait.
Old 04-07-2011, 08:57 PM
Sarnak

Nice thread [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-07-2011, 10:15 PM
Sarnak

i believe the rest of us can wait if you can't.
Old 04-07-2011, 10:19 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to naez Send a message via AIM to naez Send a message via MSN to naez Send a message via Yahoo to naez

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????
Last edited by naez; 04-07-2011 at 10:47 PM..
Old 04-07-2011, 10:31 PM
Fire Giant

The server will happen when you idiots stop spamming the forums. So it appears you'll never get it.

Seriously, every time I see a fucking thread like this OH MYGOD THEY HAD 14 PEOPLE ITS OUR MOB LOL OURS OURS OURS YESSS I just want to fucking deathtouch the entire guild and despawn the mob.
Old 04-07-2011, 11:41 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to wehrmacht

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean
WOW GUYS THATS A HARD CONCEPT BUT NO I'M TOO FUCKING SELFISH AND NEEDY AND I NEED TO FIND A WAY AROUND THE RULES TO MAKE MYSELF FEEL BETTER

Seriously, every time I see a fucking thread like this OH MYGOD THEY HAD 14 PEOPLE ITS OUR MOB LOL OURS OURS OURS YESSS I just want to fucking deathtouch the entire guild and despawn the mob.

The quote in your sig is why PvP servers exist. You don't need any GM intervention or rules on it, at least with the server setup I listed in this post:

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=31288

All player disputes solved in game.
Old 04-08-2011, 01:02 AM
Fire Giant

It'll happen when you talk to the Priest of Discord and get enough others to do so.
Old 04-08-2011, 01:46 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to wehrmacht

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordNboard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It'll happen when you talk to the Priest of Discord and get enough others to do so.
I think he was referring to posts like the one below indicating a new PvP server, not turning in books on P1999 blue server:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So.. we need 2 different lists. General PVP bugs, and pvp issues deemed in need of change, for a pvp server to work better.
Old 04-08-2011, 03:32 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrmacht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think he was referring to posts like the one below indicating a new PvP server, not turning in books on P1999 blue server:
You don't say..
Old 04-08-2011, 04:31 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordNboard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't say..
He's trying to get better at the internet, leave him alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misto View Post
go hang yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrmacht View Post
NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO ROOT, LETS DUEL, NO ROOTS, I GET TO START ON 100% HP AND YOU ON 50% BECAUSE YOU HIT HARDER THAN ME.
Quote:
<cc0> Bombfist: I hear chicks want to do you based on the power of your voice alone
<cc0> respect
Bombfist The Lizard King: Bringing Basketball to Degenerate Trolls since 1999
Closed Thread