Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2017, 07:16 PM
Banned

sol a is a solid spot instead of MM, but if you do solb after sola you get volcano brain.

What about permafrost for the 20-36 range, then solb? Id say do Lguk instead of solb but he did uguk for the teens, and that'd be repetitive too.. les than sola/b but repeditive nonetheless.

its a shame cazic thule sucks
Old 05-01-2017, 07:39 PM
Aviak

Location: Smokinn bluntz in FV with a bard trippin on some man spider beasts

Awesome I cannot wait to go to MM . And how long can one level until in solA?
Old 05-01-2017, 07:58 PM
Banned

sola and MM are both designed to be 20-40 it seems, you can get to 40 at MM (thought it really starts to slow at 36) a lot easier than you can than you can in sola, becuse of the layout. Sola is really best for like 20-32.. anything after 32 cadn get dicey due to trains and pathing and just overall tight areas that are tough to fight in, however if you have a team that knows what they are doing, you can pull crazy amounts of mobs and get lots of xp. Also the gnomes are the real best xp for the later half of the 30s but that's a faction loss (for a city I have like set foot in once) so MM tends to be the mainstream path and solA is for people who want something a little more difficult or different.

alternatively there is Splitpaw, I have never once xp'd in splitpaw on p99
Old 05-01-2017, 08:20 PM
Fire Giant

I would advise against Split Paw unless you bring your own group. The zone is almost always completely empty. Also, there are only about 10-12 Gnolls before the double doors and anything beyond that the pathing is absolutely terrible and I've had 10+ mobs show up numerous times when fighting there. Just don't think it is worth it.

Lower Guk is fun you could duo the mobs at the ent and do the bedroom. Otherwise MM, FM Giant Fort, Sol A are also good.

Unrest Basement would be great too if you can get a group there. Only downside is it really is the only level appropriate camp in the zone besides tower which is usually being solod so if you don't find a group it is annoying to travel somewhere else. Finally, I think you may be able to do Crystal Caversn in a few levels too. Supposed to be nice gem drops there but not exactly sure the level of the geonids.
Old 05-01-2017, 08:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barlu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would advise against Split Paw unless you bring your own group. The zone is almost always completely empty. Also, there are only about 10-12 Gnolls before the double doors and anything beyond that the pathing is absolutely terrible and I've had 10+ mobs show up numerous times when fighting there. Just don't think it is worth it.

Lower Guk is fun you could duo the mobs at the ent and do the bedroom. Otherwise MM, FM Giant Fort, Sol A are also good.

Unrest Basement would be great too if you can get a group there. Only downside is it really is the only level appropriate camp in the zone besides tower which is usually being solod so if you don't find a group it is annoying to travel somewhere else. Finally, I think you may be able to do Crystal Caversn in a few levels too. Supposed to be nice gem drops there but not exactly sure the level of the geonids.
Spot on on the 2 Paw caveats. I did outside area and inside a little. Almost vacant unless you bring folks in with you. Sitting there shouting LFG would be a humbling, boring experience. Also the trains can be devastating as you said. (Don't sit in that first double door room!!!)

It is a cool zone though!

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Closed Thread