Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2017, 01:46 PM
Aviak

Location: Smokinn bluntz in FV with a bard trippin on some man spider beasts
Default Cleric epic guide for starting early??

So, I was in sol.a. with some buds, and we kill a named hobby. He drops this ring. My friend says to me, grats beanberry, that's for your cleric epic. I say woot and loot.

So this has got me thinking. Are there any guides out there that list things you can do , level-by-level on the journey to 60 for getting your epic? Itd be nice to have a good chunk done if possible before actually hitting max level, but I just don't know where to start? Like, good places where a young cleric could group and grind exp, a long with working towards epic goals?

Thanks ++!!
Old 05-04-2017, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

http://wiki.project1999.com/Cleric_Epic_Quest

It even has a "checklist" if you want to print it out.

In general there's not a ton that you can do at low levels for epics, and what you can do is super easy to just do later at higher levels, so it's not like you're doing yourself any huge favors by doing it at low levels. Some epics do have things that make sense earlier on (eg. Shaman should definitely get their SoW boots several levels before they get their actual epic), but looking at the cleric one it doesn't seem to have much:

[ ] Loot Lord Bergurgle's Crown from Lord Bergurgle in Lake Rathetear (level 40)
[ ] Loot Damaged Goblin Crown from A Spirit of Flame (level 40)
[X] Loot Lord Gimblox's Signet Ring off of Lord Gimblox in Solusek's Eye (level 30)
[ ] Loot Sceptre of Ixiblat Fer from Ixiblat Fer in Burning Woods (level 62)
[ ] Loot Singed Scroll from Overking Bathezid in Chardok (level 65)
[ ] Give Pearl to Zordak Ragefire in Nagafen's Lair - causes him to repop as Zordakalicus Ragefire and attack you - kill and loot Heart of Zordak Ragefire (level 54)

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 05-04-2017 at 01:56 PM..
Old 05-04-2017, 05:07 PM
Planar Protector

It doesn't have much but what's on there is a real pain to do...Bergurgle is just a matter of waiting til he pops and maybe having a wizard/mage/necro/druid friend who can help you with it depending on your level (clearing adds etc).

Gimblox can probably be solo'd, I got lucky with mine as well.

The rest of it (Ixiblat, King in Chardok and Ragefire) all are typically done with a guild force.
Old 05-05-2017, 02:27 PM
Banned

Your best plan will be grinding to your 50s and then finishing up the quest when you have more plat/power at your disposal
Old 05-05-2017, 06:19 PM
Fire Giant

Really everything prior to ixiblat can be done fairly early.
I was soloing bergurgle at 45 or so and plasmatic priest just requires you find a decent tank and maybe a dps.
Fauvana 54 Erudite Necromancer
Seliel 24 Erudite Rogue
Deepwalter 6 Erudite Paladin

Fauvano 40 Dark Elf Necromancer
Stoppinswords 11 Dark Elf Warrior
Closed Thread