Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: /autoinventory - classic or not classic?
Shit's classic 19 44.19%
Not classic 16 37.21%
7/11 was a part time job ^^ 8 18.60%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2018, 02:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Boom:
https://web.archive.org/web/20040129...threadid=27957

Apparently a ninja stealth update on 8/26/03 patch.
Some people just want to see the world burn.
Old 05-04-2018, 02:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
May want to disable pet window while you are at it as well, way more OP than /autoinventory, and most definitely out of era.

I will warn you that Baler may send you a rage filled PM about how you are 'ruining the server for everyone who just wants to have fun'!
lol,. "rage filled PM" get over yourself bud.
Edit: Sit in the corner while rocking back and forth telling yourself eqclassic will be online someday but until then you have to take out your misconstrued aggression on p99 and it's community.

---

/autoinventory is a QOL feature that has no major impact on the classic feel of p99.
Leave it alone, shit's classic.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 05-04-2018 at 02:44 PM..
Old 05-04-2018, 02:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some people just want to see the world burn.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-04-2018, 02:57 PM
Planar Protector

Autoinventory is amazing for clerics who want to train conjuration [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

/sit
/pause 41, /cast 1 ; Summon Drink
/sit
/autoinventory

Press button every 9.25 seconds from level 8 or higher with max meditate at level 8 (which is 45 points)
Old 05-04-2018, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/autoinventory is a QOL feature that has no major impact on the classic feel of p99.
Leave it alone, shit's classic.
You heard it from Baler folks: Not Classic = Shit's Classic.

Maybe custom content someday.
Old 05-04-2018, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

I didn't know this command existed. Now that I know about, I don't expect it to change anything that I do.
Old 05-04-2018, 04:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You heard it from Baler folks: Not Classic = Shit's Classic.

Maybe custom content someday.
You are out of touch with project 1999 and I can justify this by stating that there are many things on p99 that are custom. Such as 25 mob ae limit, that's custom.

From what I've gathered, In your eyes we'd be forced to use the velious client, with 1999 internet speeds.

Ohhh.. but wait, p99 population would plummet and new comers would dry up. That is what you want rygar, this is why I fight you.
You don't seem to find an end or an understanding.

Your 2 bag limit bug thread is a perfect example of how out of touch you really are. Plus it paints the perfect picture of why your opinion on this topic is skewed and invalid.
/autoinventory doesn't affect anyone else, it saves someone one mouse click. Keep it in game.
Last edited by Baler; 05-04-2018 at 04:12 PM.. Reason: I typed words therefore I must be raging.
Old 05-04-2018, 04:08 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're beyond disillusional and I can justify this by stating that there are many things on p99 that are custom. Such as 25 mob ae limit, that's custom.

You should be fighting for them to emulate classic 1999 internet connections. Hell let's take it a step further,. velious client only.

Ohhh.. but wait, p99 population would plummet and new comers would dry up. That is what you want rygar, this is why I fight you.
Finally. .. someone who gets me.
Old 05-04-2018, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Finally. .. someone who gets me.
Yes you want a pure classic server so you take it upon yourself to crusade the internet archives in an attempt to "help" hinder p99 players by any means possible.
There is a difference between all the hard work people and staff have done to create the wonderful server that is project 1999 & many of your attempts to hinder the players.
But you refuse to see it any other way and instead mock me and claim I'm raging. Problem with that is you also don't see that other people have picked up on your ways.

If someone told me I was wrong I'd get it. I see that i'm coming on strong with this. You don't rygar, you don't see when you're in the wrong.
Last edited by Baler; 05-04-2018 at 04:24 PM.. Reason: clarifying
Old 05-04-2018, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yes you want a pure classic server so you take it upon yourself to crusade the internet archives in an attempt to "help" hinder p99 players by any means possible.
There is a difference between all the hard work people and staff have done to create the wonderful server that is project 1999 & many of your attempts to hinder the players.
But you refuse to see it any other way and instead mock me and claim I'm raging. Problem with that is you also don't see that other people have picked up on your ways.

If someone told me I was wrong I'd get it. I see that i'm coming on strong with this. You don't rygar, you don't see when you're in the wrong.
I apologize, didn't realize you were the voice of p99 staff. Don't worry, if staff don't like my findings they don't have to implement.
Closed Thread