Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2018, 01:18 PM
Fire Giant

Looks like the farm animals got out of their forum fence again. I told Cyclok he needed to reinforce the posts to keep the fence up around the Red forums.

Someone round up the dirty red pop from this forum and put them back in their pen.
60 Magician - Magicgnome Magicmike
60 Epic Druid - Druidog Godruid
60 Epic Enchanter - Brainfreeze
60 Epic Shaman - Shamikaze Suicideslower
56 Epic Cleric - Letsplay Everquest
56 Necro - Necromann Sir
52 Epic Rogue - Mickstabber
Old 05-14-2018, 03:11 PM
Sarnak

I played on red for about 5 months and I rarely ever saw this "come kill the person at the camp you want" scenario ever play out. It's just a line to get you to play there.

Fwiw I thought red was about the same level of fun as blue; it's just different crap that is annoying.
Old 05-16-2018, 04:24 AM
Fire Giant

Another thread where red players are saying that low level new players being targeted and griefed doesn't really happen.

Another thread where I remember how that is exactly what happened when I tried red.
Old 05-16-2018, 07:35 PM
Fire Giant

It's pretty simple. If you are sensitive and whiny, you go to blue. If you are thick-skinned and enjoy seeing others suffer, you go Red.
Old 05-16-2018, 08:16 PM
Kobold

Red is fun... with 100 people tho.. it sucks
Old 05-16-2018, 08:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwoneo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks like the farm animals got out of their forum fence again. I told Cyclok he needed to reinforce the posts to keep the fence up around the Red forums.

Someone round up the dirty red pop from this forum and put them back in their pen.
Another toxic blue player who enjoys name calling and "telling" gms/guides what they should do on their own forums. This player has also been banned in-game for sexist remarks and stalking female streamers. Beware of this guy, his name is in his sig.

I would say try both servers. Each has there own pros and cons. Play both or which ever you find more entertaining. Good luck on your adventure in norrath!
Old 05-17-2018, 11:36 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Swish2; 05-17-2018 at 11:45 PM..
Old 05-30-2018, 02:17 PM
Kobold

really fun things going on over at red. lots of bluebie refugees welcomed and initiated. none of them have turned back.

come enjoy norrath without the lines
Old 05-30-2018, 02:19 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwoneo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

i bet you won't say that to my face in surefall glade with a bag full of crystallized pumice

IWISHANIKSARWOULD
Old 05-30-2018, 07:28 PM
Planar Protector

red will forever be crap as long as the autists that deleveled their lvl 60 raid gear toons to lvl 15 in order to mass kill people over and over in noob zones are allowed to continue. 100% not recommended as is right now
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Closed Thread