Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2019, 01:37 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillusional [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I suppose they'll get punished as soon as someone makes a video of this happening.
https://youtu.be/RXuc9g1fQ6o

Not sure if this is video of people illegally doing it, but here's a video from last night of people doing it.

Considerations:
0) all parties were unguilded. I did a /guildstatus on each I could find. No guilds, maybe you recognize names?
1) I logged in a min or so earlier but did not start the video as i waited for OBS to load (wasn't expecting to have to film).
2) They were pulling as i logged in. They had a ranger with 1 epic parked at the fountain, but he got aggro and died (press F to pay respects). His body can be seen at 8:05 (Tinyas).
3) The body of the Mini (Coercer) stayed and rotted without anyone other than the killers checking the loot (maybe no item dropped they needed?)
3) at 8:00 mins ish in the video, an unknown ranger logs in and LD quickly. He had no epic. Might have just been a tracker, but IMO any ranger logging in is suspicious since its ranger epic item.
4) Pathers on all sides can be seen, implying they were not cleared before mob was pulled. However, it is a group of monks, so they could have zoned in and flopped their way to fountain.
5) I'm not making conclusions, I'm giving eyes on what I saw. Make your own conclusions!
Old 04-17-2019, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricket [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://youtu.be/RXuc9g1fQ6o

Not sure if this is video of people illegally doing it, but here's a video from last night of people doing it.

Considerations:
0) all parties were unguilded. I did a /guildstatus on each I could find. No guilds, maybe you recognize names?
1) I logged in a min or so earlier but did not start the video as i waited for OBS to load (wasn't expecting to have to film).
2) They were pulling as i logged in. They had a ranger with 1 epic parked at the fountain, but he got aggro and died (press F to pay respects). His body can be seen at 8:05 (Tinyas).
3) The body of the Mini (Coercer) stayed and rotted without anyone other than the killers checking the loot (maybe no item dropped they needed?)
3) at 8:00 mins ish in the video, an unknown ranger logs in and LD quickly. He had no epic. Might have just been a tracker, but IMO any ranger logging in is suspicious since its ranger epic item.
4) Pathers on all sides can be seen, implying they were not cleared before mob was pulled. However, it is a group of monks, so they could have zoned in and flopped their way to fountain.
5) I'm not making conclusions, I'm giving eyes on what I saw. Make your own conclusions!
Frustrating but you need to catch them logging in where they should not have been (illegally) camped out.
Old 04-17-2019, 01:45 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Frustrating but you need to catch them logging in where they should not have been (illegally) camped out.
No that's okay, I am not going to sock players socking minis. I was checking timers for my own guild and happened upon this group. After reading this thread thought something might come of it so I filmed it, I'm not invested beyond surface-level drama hunting.
But now you know where to set up your own sting operation! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-17-2019, 02:05 PM
Kobold

ban all those accounts, and give me their ill-gotten gains. its only fair.
Old 04-17-2019, 03:24 PM
Banned

Clearly this is a pub . No Guild tags! They were prob /ooc 60 monk lfg in hate before you logged in.. No way possible this is a rmt farm group.
In all seriousness though.. You cant pre park farm groups in planes i thought. Since this would be.. tracker fte no? According to raid rules every planar mob = raid mob (sirken's raid rules) so unless youre specifically a tracker and just a tracker you cant go around attacking shit. For all we know they all could have met up in wc randomly and got ported up though.
Old 04-17-2019, 03:25 PM
Banned

Oh heres a better question.. What were you doing up there lol
Old 04-17-2019, 03:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaeophi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh heres a better question.. What were you doing up there lol
Trackers can be parked up there - trackers just can't take part in the kills.
Old 04-17-2019, 03:37 PM
Banned

Lol I know. Let me b e more clear. Youre not suppose to pre park kill groups in the planes. It'd be like pre parking ur raid force ontop of sev to farm green scales. You just cant do that.
Old 04-17-2019, 03:57 PM
Kobold

Clearly theres no way 3 monks could be ported up and flop to fountain where it's safe ��
Old 04-17-2019, 08:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lothisu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clearly theres no way 3 monks could be ported up and flop to fountain where it's safe ��
very true but knowing nalken and the people that roll with him there's a very high chance he and the rest of them were camped out inside @ the fountain.

He is notorious for this, he did the same thing with a small farm group of AM alts locking down fear golems for a very long period of time until the rules changed on them. I wouldn't be surprised if he was one of the lvl 52 AM alts that got caught camping out and logging in outside Vox's lair to keep her on farm as well.
Closed Thread