Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2019, 02:44 PM
Orc

what about why you play the class/race combo you chose?

Female wood elf bard. TLDR - looks good and is non-stop.

Chose wood elf cause I've always enjoyed playing elf in any game. Nightelves in WoW, High elves in DnD 5e, wood elves here. Something about pure blood and extended life (half breeds btfo) fits my style.
Female cause they have better animations / armor skins. See the fashion quest thread for proof.
Bard cause I'm young and excitable. I could never play a caster cause i have no patience. As a bard I only stop while my group is recovering. I'm constantly fight ready. I see mages and wizards and ugh, clerics, in raids. Stand up... cast spell.. sit down, wait for next mob. stand up, cast spell, sit down. You're a slave to your mana bar.
Bard? I can unbind sit key and go lvl 1-60 without ever letting go of movement keys.

kind of ruined me though. trying real hard to get into an alt (shadow knight, lvl 30 atm) and its so damn slow.
Old 04-19-2019, 02:53 PM
Fire Giant

Tanks are control freaks. Or good leaders...
Old 04-19-2019, 03:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Bard (Dick Class)
Performers and often assholes. Performers choose bards because they are attention whores. They want you to notice them – for colourful spell effects, for fast speed, for shiny armour, for disrupting zones. It doesn’t really matter to them, why, they just want you to notice them. If you don’t pay them the attention they desperately crave for, they will turn into assholes. “If you don’t notice me, perhaps you notice my train or you notice that all mobs are missing.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricket [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what about why you play the class/race combo you chose?

Female wood elf bard. TLDR - looks good and is non-stop.

Chose wood elf cause I've always enjoyed playing elf in any game. Nightelves in WoW, High elves in DnD 5e, wood elves here. Something about pure blood and extended life (half breeds btfo) fits my style.
Female cause they have better animations / armor skins. See the fashion quest thread for proof.
Bard cause I'm young and excitable. I could never play a caster cause i have no patience. As a bard I only stop while my group is recovering. I'm constantly fight ready. I see mages and wizards and ugh, clerics, in raids. Stand up... cast spell.. sit down, wait for next mob. stand up, cast spell, sit down. You're a slave to your mana bar.
Bard? I can unbind sit key and go lvl 1-60 without ever letting go of movement keys.

kind of ruined me though. trying real hard to get into an alt (shadow knight, lvl 30 atm) and its so damn slow.
Notice how the bard post made it all about "meeeeee"?
Old 04-19-2019, 04:07 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Notice how the bard post made it all about "meeeeee"?
Yeah and I also like hearing about other people's personal choices - don't see how being extroverted makes me a dickhead though...
I enjoy being in the spotlight - that's why I used to stream in fact!
Old 04-19-2019, 05:44 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricket [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah and I also like hearing about other people's personal choices - don't see how being extroverted makes me a dickhead though...
Ugggh...
Old 04-20-2019, 12:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I like how you thought someone pointing out that you are obnoxious and self centered was an observation of how "extroverted" you are.
Old 04-20-2019, 01:14 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legidias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Obligatory weed smoking AFK wizards
The most accurate post of them all
Old 04-20-2019, 02:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legidias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Obligatory weed smoking AFK wizards
The weed smoking iksar monks too. My brother is one of them. We duo and I hear a loud bong rip in the mic followed by "some stuff inc I think", and I'm just 'uggghhhhh'.
Old 04-20-2019, 01:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The weed smoking iksar monks too. My brother is one of them. We duo and I hear a loud bong rip in the mic followed by "some stuff inc I think", and I'm just 'uggghhhhh'.
This ^

I heard someone once say that iksar monks are the most likely to halt pulls and go AFK for 10 mins to hit a Taco Bell drive through.
Old 04-20-2019, 02:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
As an introvert, I appreciate you[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]