Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2020, 11:58 AM
Planar Protector

This is why Eugenics shouldn't have been abandoned.
Old 12-10-2020, 01:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couchgod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My younger brother was in a surfing accident several years ago when he wiped out really bad, and was under water for nearly 10 minutes and repeatedly stung by jellyfish.

Since then, I've tried to live up to the motto from the greatest film of all time, New Jack City: I AM my brother's keeper.

He is still paralyzed from all the many jellyfish stings he suffered that day, but I take care of him, and I play his favorite game with him, Everquest.

Due to his paralysis, and the fact his hands are still swollen 10x normal size because of the sheer number of jellyfish stings he had suffered (this was a few years ago), he cannot control his character, but he communicates to me by winking the one eye that is not paralyzed -- "C-O-M-P-L-E-T-E _ H-E-A-L _ I-N-C" he'll blink at me in Morse code, and that is how I know I am supposed to have his char cast complete heal on me so I don't die.

After we kill a mob, he blinks Y-A-A-A-A-A-S-S-S at me, and let me tell you, I wouldn't trade that feeling for a million dollars.

So, GM's, this is what you have ruined. My brother woke up and winked at me this morning, "M-A-Y-B-E _ T-H-E-R-E _ I-S _ N-O _ G-O-D."

So, thanks gm's. Thanks.
Your brother is truly an inspiration to us all.

10/10 would read again.
Old 12-10-2020, 02:04 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couchgod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My younger brother was in a surfing accident several years ago when he wiped out really bad, and was under water for nearly 10 minutes and repeatedly stung by jellyfish.

Since then, I've tried to live up to the motto from the greatest film of all time, New Jack City: I AM my brother's keeper.

He is still paralyzed from all the many jellyfish stings he suffered that day, but I take care of him, and I play his favorite game with him, Everquest.

Due to his paralysis, and the fact his hands are still swollen 10x normal size because of the sheer number of jellyfish stings he had suffered (this was a few years ago), he cannot control his character, but he communicates to me by winking the one eye that is not paralyzed -- "C-O-M-P-L-E-T-E _ H-E-A-L _ I-N-C" he'll blink at me in Morse code, and that is how I know I am supposed to have his char cast complete heal on me so I don't die.

After we kill a mob, he blinks Y-A-A-A-A-A-S-S-S at me, and let me tell you, I wouldn't trade that feeling for a million dollars.

So, GM's, this is what you have ruined. My brother woke up and winked at me this morning, "M-A-Y-B-E _ T-H-E-R-E _ I-S _ N-O _ G-O-D."

So, thanks gm's. Thanks.

Your brother is a living legend...
Old 12-10-2020, 02:21 PM
Planar Protector

We made it so dogs have flat faces.

And we made it so humans think air is a conspiracy.

ha!
Old 12-10-2020, 04:24 PM
Kobold

I used to box pizzas. Sorry you came to RnF and sorry you weren't in lavastorm where she would have fallen in the lava and just died

Old 12-10-2020, 05:13 PM
Orc

Your wife tips the scales,has a mutilated face and a small penis. Get fucked boxer boy!
Old 12-11-2020, 01:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

I just reread this and holy crap this part gets me every time. F-ing hysterical.
Closed Thread