Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2021, 09:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I doubt you understand what you read.
Dude, just stop. In the 50s, Kolmogorov unified probability theory with the Lebesgue measure, which governs statistics. They are one in the same.
Old 09-01-2021, 10:21 PM
Planar Protector

I miss Riot, oh well I guess all good things must come to an end eventually. I hope they all find a new place to play EQ.
Old 09-02-2021, 01:15 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Measure-Theoretic Probability I
http://galton.uchicago.edu › ~lalley › Courses › m...
PDF
by SP Lalley · 2017 · Cited by 3 — the uniform distribution on [0,1], also known as the Lebesgue measure on [0,1], ... The proof has nothing to do with probability theory,
Old 09-02-2021, 02:16 AM
Sarnak

You had a good run riot

Time to pull out the doors meme, rip in rip sweet princes
Old 09-02-2021, 05:22 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrddraal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hasnt furor taken most of the good vulak and doze items because of the dkp bonuses for racing? Literally the exact thing people accuse arcler of accruing dkp to do when he hasnt bid on a single piece that I can remember?
Vanquish doesn't have FTE bonuses. We've been winning races for fun. It may be time to start, though. They've been doing a fantastic job. Is Arcler still rocking that 90% RA? I need to up my game. A casual like myself is just sitting down here at 66%. Who does all the DKP submissions in Riot?

To date, it is my 3rd year on P99. I have never been consistently bested in coth, foot, or click races by anyone on the server, so I do not believe any player has been cheating on them. I would haven taken notice if someone started blowing through my benchmarks. Tofat, Tuddy, Iris, Papazol, Zarza on coths, Venice at RW, Mjrn, Stunningly, Papazol, Laughingor, Soju, Lennard, Capi, Detoxx, Kingmob, Luddo, Screapy on races... these guys are all killers I've spent a lot of time competing with. I see Slaggs (Gnomatron), Hogur, Mazeril, Chexi, Twist, Ironn, Trakkini, and Meathanger coming up on races too! ...I hope Griffith isn't getting paid for his Kael runs lol sorry Myrddraal.

In regards to Riot dying, it is sad to see. I had a lot of fun in that guild! Just wish it was managed better at the time. It is probably overdue now for a restructure or a merge to change the direction it has been going.

Raid success does not detract from friendships, questing, or anything else a guild has to offer. If success on raids did have any negative impact on guilds, what does the impact of failing on raids have on a guild? If you're going to be spending time raiding anyway, win. If your leadership tries to rationalize defeat, run. The competition is going to be hard enough on you without trying to carry your leaders as well.
Old 09-02-2021, 08:09 AM
Kobold

+1 for political agenda
Old 09-02-2021, 08:09 AM
Kobold

-10 because the majority of your guild members are a bunch of cunts
Old 09-02-2021, 08:13 AM
Banned

There's a very simple way to determine Riot's viability to remain a competitive guild...

What's your FTE bonus at? 250 now?

lawls
Old 09-02-2021, 08:30 AM
Kobold

Play makers get paid $$
Old 09-02-2021, 10:23 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Measure-Theoretic Probability I
http://galton.uchicago.edu › ~lalley › Courses › m...
PDF
by SP Lalley · 2017 · Cited by 3 — the uniform distribution on [0,1], also known as the Lebesgue measure on [0,1], ... The proof has nothing to do with probability theory,
Strange, the statistics department teaches probability theory. Maybe it’s because the strengths of statistical inferences are measured with probabilities.
Closed Thread