Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 12-01-2021, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, thats a lie they tell service people. You still have all your rights. You still have legal counsel. You still have ALL your rights. You're just subject to two legal systems. The UCMJ and the federal or state system depending on your crime.

You agreed to obey as long as it does not break the law. Thats the agreement. Shots are not against the law.

If you dont like shots, dont join the military. So that means most of the people on this forum would be or are unfit to serve in any capacity. Pussies.
Can UCMJ lock you up in a cage?
Old 12-01-2021, 01:31 PM
Banned

Have you ever seen someone pat themselves on the back for being a pussy more than that group of pussies??? Like really, look at how they operate. All the things they didnt do, like the color of their skin, refusing medical treatment, and hating science.

They are throwing circle jerks and patting themselves on the back for RUNNING from the unknown. If you could see my grin. I didnt realize it til now. They have taken the "everyone gets a trophy" and turned it into "if you dont even show up, dont play, then cry about it, you're the MVP.".

Heres your trophy little sissy. You get a trophy because rape daddy said you're special.
Old 12-01-2021, 01:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can UCMJ lock you up in a cage?
Yep. They have brigs on ships, bases, pretty much every military base has a small prison facility. Also, fort levenworth is a prison for military dudes. I went to the brig, once. lol.

Might as well just tell the story. So, I had a bigass knife because my job required you to have a bigass knife. Literally, entire dept, hundreds of people, carrying bigass folding knifes, non-issue for years. I change dept, get different job, bring bigass cold steel folding tanto 5.5" blade. New job requires cutting of 2-3mm thick zip ties. Use bigass knife for months, finally once day an MP walks up to me as im doing my shit. He grabs my arm and is like "thats a weapon" and arrested me, like while im at work, doing some top secret shit. Yeah I had a 212 or whatever that card is, you had to have it for the spaces we operated in. The top secret one to handle sensitive documents, etc.

So yeah, its just a little fucking room with bars. I was kept there until this fucking idiot was slapped down by my dept head. Fucking idoits charged me! I went to see the capt, CMC, all that shit. They didnt punish me though because they knew it was a grey area. There is no rule that says "you can have a knife but not a bigass knife".
Last edited by Gravydoo II; 12-01-2021 at 01:40 PM..
Old 12-01-2021, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

Gravy getting the vaccine:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Me: I thought that's why we were getting the vaccine?
Old 12-01-2021, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep. They have brigs on ships, bases, pretty much every military base has a small prison facility. Also, fort levenworth is a prison for military dudes. I went to the brig, once. lol.
Ok. Can they lock you up for stuff a civilian wouldn't locked up for?
Old 12-01-2021, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

haha is the "cop" trying to be like, "im a cop I know the law" better than the soverign citizen?

Go back to the trench gravy you're not payed to think.
Old 12-01-2021, 02:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok. Can they lock you up for stuff a civilian wouldn't locked up for?
Yes and no. Its really depends on the MP. If they really want to be dicks, you can be arrested for everything that a civilian can, under the UCMJ. The only difference is did you do it on base, in uniform, or to another member of the military.

If you assaulted a civilian, you'd have to go through both legal processes. So you'd get punished from your command, then a judge would punish you as a civilian, because you still have your rights.

The thing that comes to mind is like, MAYBE you could get locked up for severely disrespecting your CO or XO, saying treacherous things, making yourself look like a spy. Other than that, all the laws are pretty much the same. Assault, stealing, abuse of power, it is just handled internally when they can. The military hates a headline more than anything.

remember JAG? the tv show?
Old 12-01-2021, 02:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gravy getting the vaccine:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Me: I thought that's why we were getting the vaccine?
I'm just not afraid. They cling to life because its SO precious to them but they will drive their car through the ER killing your grandma in the process so they can get healthcare faster.

Its just the mark of a pussy. Death is coming for us all. Hiding from it like a little pussy ass coward, afraid to get a shot in your arm.. LOL
Old 12-01-2021, 03:19 PM
Banned

I got over my doubts about the vaccine by remembering that my entire teenage and adult life I have been filling my body with either experimental drugs when I was a teenager (thanks mom) and recreational drugs as an adult (thanks dad)
Old 12-03-2021, 02:00 PM
Banned

My uncle caught covid less than a week ago. He’s a hardcore conservative and stubborn, so of course he un-vaxxed

He lives with my 90yr old grandma, so to protect her as soon as he tested positive he drove himself 3 hours to his cabin up north to quarantine there. I understand not endangering grandma but going up 6000 feet in elevation with thinner air while battling a virus that can make it hard to breathe, AND being almost an hour away from a hospital? It’s like, are you trying to die?

The only things he has going for him is that he does have the PEOPLE version of ivermectin and some other assorted drugs, I didn’t hear which, maybe monoclonal antibodies. And he is a volunteer firefighter up there, so the fire department gifted him some bottles of oxygen just in case

But still, he shoulda gone to family member’s home rather than up north. He has 2 adult kids living here in the city who would not be nearly as much at risk catching it

I woulda had him stay at mine, but it’s just the perfect storm of bad timing because I blew through all my PTO on surgery recovery, so really trying to avoid catching COVID right now. If he had no where else to go, obviously I’d do it though