Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2021, 08:32 PM
Planar Protector

Im going to be kind and inform you that you're thinking of the federalist society.

I swear to god the Mtv generation brainwashed themselves and their little brothers to hate bush and fox news so much they think the republicans are like what alex jones thinks the illumianti is.

Here's a metaphor a democrat can understand: Republicans are like the street dealers.
Old 12-01-2021, 08:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im going to be kind and inform you that you're thinking of the federalist society.

I swear to god the Mtv generation brainwashed themselves and their little brothers to hate bush and fox news so much they think the republicans are like what alex jones thinks the illumianti is.

Here's a metaphor a democrat can understand: Republicans are like the street dealers.
That was hard to follow but my point is I don't think it will ever happen.
Old 12-01-2021, 09:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just seem to remember its only like 10% of the population are for making abortion illegal, while 50+ are for abortion at anytime. And the other 30-40% are somewhere in-between.
Well, you're not considering that the actual agenda is to make it a state's decision. That's all.

Quote:
If you were to outlaw abortion you are probably making 90% of the country unhappy with your decision.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-01-2021, 09:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, you're not considering that the actual agenda is to make it a state's decision. That's all.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was just going off your post about how you can't wait for abortion to be illegal, haven't been following it much cause I dont think it will happen.

-You lost me at federalist society, but I was back on board ready to go with MTV generation. But then got lost again at what alex jones thinks the illuminati is. Then got further lost at republicans are like the street dealers.
Old 12-01-2021, 09:53 PM
Planar Protector

I cant wait for it to be illegal. yeah. To be more specific I cant wait for counties that want it to be to make it illegal and stuff.

federalist society is a organization that puts all the people in place that democrats think is the republican party.

republican party just exist to pander to win elections. They're performers, like the DNC.

The alex jones bit is about how people brainwashed themselves to think the repulsion party is this giant hydra organization.
Old 12-01-2021, 10:00 PM
Planar Protector

haha repulsion party.
Old 12-01-2021, 10:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This sort of omnicidal rhetoric will definitely convince suburban moderates to vote for the paste eating party.
Bro Brandon nearing the 20% approval rating

I don't think anyone votes based on elf forum opinion
Old 12-01-2021, 10:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That was hard to follow but my point is I don't think it will ever happen.
Jib is right if you paid attention to the hearing today. Sotomayor had some devastatingly bad input. Thanks Obama.

It will devolve to the states under that New Federalism thing they don't tell us about. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-01-2021, 11:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bro Brandon nearing the 20% approval rating

I don't think anyone votes based on elf forum opinion
Attached Images
File Type: jpg A473C979-9BC5-466D-ABE5-57511D0C15B1.jpg (21.9 KB, 0 views)
Old 12-02-2021, 07:41 AM
Fire Giant

The weapon authorities said was used in the shooting, a 9mm Sig Sauer SP2022 semiautomatic pistol, was purchased by Crumbley's father four days before the shooting, Bouchard said Tuesday. And hours before the shooting Tuesday, Crumbley and his parents had a meeting with school officials about a different issue, according to Bouchard, who declined to expand on the details of those discussions.

You know why school shootings will always happen? Same reason wars will always happen. People are dicks. Someone at that school tried to bully him probably, and it backfired. And innocents who couldn't escape paid. Doesn't seem like he targeted anyone in particular, maybe it wasn't bully response but just plain RE - random evil
Last edited by Knowledge; 12-02-2021 at 07:44 AM..
Closed Thread