Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2021, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

shutup trumps a nazi so is fauci get over it.

Seriously you need to stop this bullshit anti semetic spam.
Old 12-02-2021, 04:25 PM
Banned

Jib, you need to stop. Just stop.
Old 12-02-2021, 04:27 PM
Planar Protector

That is the first post that you made out of 100 that didnt have r or p word in it.
Old 12-02-2021, 04:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so why'd the loser with the car kill ppl drunk or ragebiscuit?
After seeing that dude I think he's just honestly crazy.

The whole narrative about how he was mad about the rittenhouse verdict is way too convenient, I doubt he even knows who that is. Apparently even his mom was like yo he should never have been let out of jail.
Old 12-02-2021, 04:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is the first post that you made out of 100 that didnt have r or p word in it.
poop roundhouse
Old 12-02-2021, 04:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shutup trumps a nazi so is fauci get over it.

Seriously you need to stop this bullshit anti semetic spam.
Attacking the Auschwitz Museum while accusing other people of antisemitism is a new low even if your rape daddy lost.
Old 12-02-2021, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No solution, 'final' or otherwise, nor is a justification required.
We need more funding to study the issue.

Will that be cash or check sir? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-02-2021, 05:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The whole narrative about how he was mad about the rittenhouse verdict is way too convenient, I doubt he even knows who that is. Apparently even his mom was like yo he should never have been let out of jail.
He was a (bad) rapper, you can find his songs online somewhere. I’ve heard bits of some played. He sang about white people needing to be knocked out, I don’t think he said white people needed to be killed. But he was clearly racist, or shall we say, prejudice, since I forget the majority of Democrats can’t actually be racist. With that history I dunno how they aren’t considering it a hate crime

There was a black dude that rode up to some random white 6yr old kid and shot him in the head, and I think because he didn’t specifically say he chose a white kid be avoided the hate crime charge too

You have to really fuck up to get a hate crime charge if you kill white people as a black person. Basically you have to tell police “Guys I want to go on record as saying not only do I hate white people [because police will let that slide], but I specifically want to kill only white people”. Then you got a 50/50 shot of getting a hate crime, probably only if that statement gets leaked to the public. If you just say nothing, you’re in the clear
Old 12-02-2021, 05:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

sad
Old 12-02-2021, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

I spent all morning making this lol see if you can name them all

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread