Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2021, 05:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There was a black dude that rode up to some random white 6yr old kid and shot him in the head, and I think because he didn’t specifically say he chose a white kid be avoided the hate crime charge too
Was that the kid on the bike, who was his neighbor? That one was particularly fucked up because they lived literally next to eachother. You'd think notions of privilege and poverty and institutional yada yada would go out the window when the kid is your neighbor. That case was so fucked up.

George Floyd, accomplished career criminal, dies during his five billionth arrest of a drug overdose (fentanyl is strong kids, please do not eat it to hide it from police): Entire world riots.

6 year old kid riding bike shot point blank in the head: nobody really gives a shit at all, it was yesterday's news literally the next day.

One might argue that these two public reactions should have been exactly opposite of what they were, if anyone had a soul or a backbone.
Old 12-02-2021, 05:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was that the kid on the bike, who was his neighbor? That one was particularly fucked up because they lived literally next to eachother. You'd think notions of privilege and poverty and institutional yada yada would go out the window when the kid is your neighbor. That case was so fucked up.

George Floyd, accomplished career criminal, dies during his five billionth arrest of a drug overdose (fentanyl is strong kids, please do not eat it to hide it from police): Entire world riots.

6 year old kid riding bike shot point blank in the head: nobody really gives a shit at all, it was yesterday's news literally the next day.

One might argue that these two public reactions should have been exactly opposite of what they were, if anyone had a soul or a backbone.
Yup it was right around the time of Floyd. No one remembers the kids name now but his family. No shrines, no statues, no t-shirts
Old 12-02-2021, 05:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
With that history I dunno how they aren’t considering it a hate crime
You just said why - history doesn't prove motive. Your perception that whites are charged more is absolutely true.
Old 12-02-2021, 05:41 PM
Banned

whoa you are very smart
(LOL)
Old 12-02-2021, 05:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You just said why - history doesn't prove motive. Your perception that whites are charged more is absolutely true.
I guess it would depend on how long ago, which I have no idea on that guy. If it was really recent like the day before, obviously that would seem like a stronger indicator of motive
Old 12-02-2021, 05:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whoa you are very smart
(LOL)
You should get in the game if you wanna play, troll.
Old 12-02-2021, 05:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Yup it was right around the time of Floyd. No one remembers the kids name now but his family. No shrines, no statues, no t-shirts
I honestly felt guilty writing that post because I couldn't remember his name either, and googling it just felt disrespectful. But this is the exact point; I *SHOULD* know that kid's name, I should not know george floyd's name. Like sorry george, I wish you made better choices but you were sealing your fate basically every day of your life with your actions, by all available evidence. Meanwhile that kid was riding his bike, you loons, why are we not still talking about that kid? Like, seriously why?

And even if we're just virtue signalling by pretending to be deeply affected by the deaths of total strangers, we could at least go with the innocent child before the rapist felon I would think, but that's me.
Old 12-02-2021, 06:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I honestly felt guilty writing that post because I couldn't remember his name either, and googling it just felt disrespectful. But this is the exact point; I *SHOULD* know that kid's name, I should not know george floyd's name. Like sorry george, I wish you made better choices but you were sealing your fate basically every day of your life with your actions, by all available evidence. Meanwhile that kid was riding his bike, you loons, why are we not still talking about that kid? Like, seriously why?

And even if we're just virtue signalling by pretending to be deeply affected by the deaths of total strangers, we could at least go with the innocent child before the rapist felon I would think, but that's me.
Ya, the only thing I can think of is that George probably suffered more due to the slower death, and it was on video. Maybe things would have been different if the kid had died on video, but then again I dunno how many people would want to see a vid of that. I know news agencies wouldn’t be able to show it

I don’t have the stomach anymore for watching people die, even people like George, so I never bothered to watch the video, descriptions were enough for me. I saw bits and pieces of it during the trial, never the full thing
Old 12-02-2021, 06:04 PM
Kobold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sDCZNkxLK4
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Old 12-02-2021, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Ya, the only thing I can think of is that George probably suffered more due to the slower death, and it was on video. Maybe things would have been different if the kid had died on video, but then again I dunno how many people would want to see a vid of that. I know news agencies wouldn’t be able to show it

I don’t have the stomach anymore for watching people die, even people like George, so I never bothered to watch the video, descriptions were enough for me. I saw bits and pieces of it during the trial, never the full thing
Chauvin wasn't charged with a hate crime.
Closed Thread