Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2021, 10:07 PM
Fire Giant

Default Sebilite Protector Cleric Solo Kill

Hello its me again!
Sorry, for flooding the server chat, but here's another big one I soloed recently.
Video is segmented in 3 parts cause its pretty long video and a medding period.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTTWGUGL6bA

I hope you will enjoy.
Cheers
Fuggernaught Druid 60
Aylar Lie Rogue 60
Extravadance Bard 60
Winajil Shaman 60
Raylei Mule
<Riot>
Old 05-13-2021, 10:44 PM
Sarnak

Awesome job! that invis run had me sweating.
Old 05-13-2021, 10:50 PM
Planar Protector

Nice! Always neat to see what clerics can do. I also learned that AoP stacks with Aego. Good to know!

-Mcoy
Old 05-14-2021, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Awesome stuff as always, Liia!
Old 05-14-2021, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

How much would you estimate that kill cost you in PP?
Old 05-14-2021, 11:04 PM
Sarnak

Now do it without puppet strings.
Old 05-14-2021, 11:36 PM
Aviak

Really enjoyed watching this - great job and looking forward to any more you do in the future.
Old 05-15-2021, 12:03 PM
Fire Giant

Awesome kill Liia!

Question, that is the absolute first time i've seen 0 see invis mobs from jail down to trak. The shrooms see invis pretty rarely, but there is ALWAYS a jugg that sees invis. Did you do any prep work of clearing see invis on the way down? Or just lucky?

I like how the frog just popped up in front of you lol, I might try to do this on my enchanter.

Great work, love your videos, looking forward to what else you have in store [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-15-2021, 11:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitholias01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Awesome job! that invis run had me sweating.
Hehe, well there was some see inviz still up, I knew what was ahead of me a bit hehe. At least inviz didnt drop and I didnt cross one of the few remainings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice! Always neat to see what clerics can do. I also learned that AoP stacks with Aego. Good to know!

-Mcoy
Aye I think alot of clerics dont know about that tbh. Myself didnt know until like 2years into Velious... but yeah its a neat lil buff when no shammy. Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Awesome stuff as always, Liia!
Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottBerta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How much would you estimate that kill cost you in PP?
Really not that bad tbh, it only took me 1 clean attempt to pull it using 2 string charges. Probably just like 5k for this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruien [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really enjoyed watching this - great job and looking forward to any more you do in the future.
Glad to hear some ppl enjoy those solo kills, hopefully more to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Awesome kill Liia!

Question, that is the absolute first time i've seen 0 see invis mobs from jail down to trak. The shrooms see invis pretty rarely, but there is ALWAYS a jugg that sees invis. Did you do any prep work of clearing see invis on the way down? Or just lucky?

I like how the frog just popped up in front of you lol, I might try to do this on my enchanter.

Great work, love your videos, looking forward to what else you have in store [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did kill 2 static juggs otw there. But the remaining was how it is. 2 brain roamers and Exit shroom didnt even required to be set up, neither was the mobs in Trakanon area (that was the Protector after Trakanon popped). I know there was at least 2 adepts roamer that was seing through inviz, I think the first one I crossed after passing the door is the one but I probably server ticked him. I also click one later in the video thinking it could be the one, thankfully it wasnt.

Aye that social aggro mechanic is just too good, I use it for everything basically now. Devolopped that social pull technique with 2 roots like 5 mins before the actually fraps. Other idea I had before we more randoms.

Thank you and cheers. More to come soon. If you have ideas feel free to suggest hehe.
Fuggernaught Druid 60
Aylar Lie Rogue 60
Extravadance Bard 60
Winajil Shaman 60
Raylei Mule
<Riot>
Old 05-16-2021, 02:40 AM
Planar Protector

How did you kill your pet to get the items back? Seems super risky on those tough mobs. I assume you do it just like chanter? Pop invis when he is low?
Closed Thread