Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-06-2021, 07:49 PM
RevSaber RevSaber is offline
Banned


Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 76
Default Worried bout my tuna boi

https://www.the-sun.com/news/3608771...wan-air-space/
  #2  
Old 09-06-2021, 08:38 PM
Whale biologist Whale biologist is offline
Planar Protector

Whale biologist's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2021
Posts: 2,292
Default

non-story, your dumb
  #3  
Old 09-06-2021, 08:49 PM
Jibartik Jibartik is online now
Planar Protector

Jibartik's Avatar

Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 11,508
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
non-story, your dumb
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
__________________
🏰🛡️🧙🏼Classic UI Quest🧝🏼🔮🗡️
🐾🦄 Classic Mob Safari 🐗🐾
📖🧛🍾The Wisest Necro🦇🧟💀
  #4  
Old 09-06-2021, 09:27 PM
Whale biologist Whale biologist is offline
Planar Protector

Whale biologist's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2021
Posts: 2,292
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everybody does this ALL the time, the US even does it to CANADA FFS!

It's not belligerence, it's State mischief. Probably baiting an argument in whatever international body gets to deal with irl lawyerquest.

Fizzlethorpe bless this gay Earth.
  #5  
Old 09-06-2021, 11:29 PM
Tethler Tethler is offline
Planar Protector

Tethler's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,994
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everybody does this ALL the time, the US even does it to CANADA FFS!

It's not belligerence, it's State mischief. Probably baiting an argument in whatever international body gets to deal with irl lawyerquest.

Fizzlethorpe bless this gay Earth.
The difference being, the US doesn't claim to own Canada and threaten reprisal against countries that recognize Canada's independence.
__________________
  #6  
Old 09-07-2021, 12:52 AM
Baler Baler is offline
Planar Protector

Baler's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 9,754
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The difference being, the US doesn't claim to own Canada and threaten reprisal against countries that recognize Canada's independence.
bingo
__________________
P99 Wiki
No longer active, thank you for the years of fun.
No alt account and I do not post on the P99 forums.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
  #7  
Old 09-07-2021, 01:01 AM
Whale biologist Whale biologist is offline
Planar Protector

Whale biologist's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2021
Posts: 2,292
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bingo
Maybe on your card old man, but the CCP isn't gonna risk a nuclear exchange over fucking Taiwan. Non-starter.
  #8  
Old 09-07-2021, 03:31 AM
nostalgiaquest nostalgiaquest is online now
Fire Giant


Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Nederland
Posts: 640
Default

Thought this was going to be a thread about Tbro's mental health. He's become a real poopy-pants lately.
  #9  
Old 09-07-2021, 04:06 AM
vegam vegam is offline
Orc


Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 36
Default

Taiwan will eventually be invaded.

I have no doubt the Taiwanese will kill a lot of Communists, and make the campaign as painful for the CCP as possible. But eventually Taiwan will succumb.

The CCP can only invade during October or April because that's when the water in the strait is calm enough for them to make a crossing.

Afghanistan and the weakness of Biden has emboldened the CCP. If I was the CCP, I'd invade Taiwan next month because I don't think the US will do anything to stop it.

The first hours of invasion, CCP will activate their sleeper agents in Taiwan and possibly do a decapitation strike on high ranking Taiwanese politicians and Taiwan Military leadership. They will bombard Taiwan with missiles and bombers. Taiwan will probably put up a good fight, but time and manpower isn't in their favor.

If I was Taiwan, I'd create some nuclear weapons quick to keep the CCP on their side of the strait.

The PLA have carrier killing missiles to keep the US out of the war. Not to mention all the ballistic missiles they got pointed at Guam.
  #10  
Old 09-07-2021, 04:16 AM
Horza Horza is offline
Planar Protector

Horza's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 5,436
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Taiwan will eventually be invaded.

I have no doubt the Taiwanese will kill a lot of Communists, and make the campaign as painful for the CCP as possible. But eventually Taiwan will succumb.

The CCP can only invade during October or April because that's when the water in the strait is calm enough for them to make a crossing.

Afghanistan and the weakness of Biden has emboldened the CCP. If I was the CCP, I'd invade Taiwan next month because I don't think the US will do anything to stop it.

The first hours of invasion, CCP will activate their sleeper agents in Taiwan and possibly do a decapitation strike on high ranking Taiwanese politicians and Taiwan Military leadership. They will bombard Taiwan with missiles and bombers. Taiwan will probably put up a good fight, but time and manpower isn't in their favor.

If I was Taiwan, I'd create some nuclear weapons quick to keep the CCP on their side of the strait.

The PLA have carrier killing missiles to keep the US out of the war. Not to mention all the ballistic missiles they got pointed at Guam.
Let's not forget you guys predicted Trump would get re-elected in a landside too.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:24 PM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.