Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2020, 12:43 PM
Aviak

Default Letherfoot Raider Skullcap - LORE Message?

Hi all -

Just completed subject quest for item to insta-TP to WC. Have one, traded to friend.

Friend tried to trade back to me on one of my different characters but trade failed due to "LORE" message.

I meticulously checked my bank and inventory for anything remotely similar and I don't have a Leatherfoot Raider Skullcap in target character inventory.

Is my UI possibly hiding some bank slots? Anyone have suggestion?

Please help!
Old 02-09-2020, 01:35 PM
Kobold

I would create an inventory file to be sure. While logged in to that character, do the command "/output inventory". This will create a file in your P99 folder titled, Name-Inventory.txt, which will list currently on your character, as well as in your bank. Including item ID #s. Hope this helps.
Old 02-09-2020, 02:12 PM
Aviak

Hey thanks man. I had suspicions that my UI was hiding Shared bank slots and I was right!

When I ran the inventory, I found that Shared Slots still existed in P1999 (I thought they had been eliminated).

When I swapped my UI back to Classic, I saw my slots and sure enough, the Leatherfoot Raider Skullcap (with 0 charges /sad) was in there!

Thanks a bunch!
Closed Thread