Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 08-14-2022, 07:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Whom initially displaced those mobs and which monks FD'd the aggro while the mobs were displaced?
[Sat Apr 30 19:45:23 2022] Lord Feshlak engages Blazo!<v>
[Sat Apr 30 19:46:06 2022] Lord Feshlak engages Furors!<v>
[Sat Apr 30 19:46:18 2022] Lord Feshlak engages Blazo!<v>
[Sat Apr 30 19:46:25 2022] Lord Feshlak engages Blazo!<v>

[Sat Apr 30 19:47:07 2022] Vukuz hits Unchainedfury for 273 points of damage.
[Sat Apr 30 19:47:07 2022] Bryrym hits Unchainedfury for 328 points of damage.
[Sat Apr 30 19:47:07 2022] Unchainedfury has been slain by Bryrym!
Old 08-14-2022, 07:41 PM
Skeleton

Ugh, alright, I feel bad saying that, because I don't think you're a loser. I think you're dramatic, and it's great. I wish everyone was more dramatic tbh. Your other thread just made me mad because it came across as elitist, you called out my guild by name, and I disagreed with your premise and the whole place it comes from. Seeing you get kicked out of your uberguild doesn't make me happy, but it didn't surprise me and seemed like a karmic rebound if anything. Either way, I wish you the best. Stay spicy.
Old 08-14-2022, 08:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@Ennewi Oh, so you're saying you didn't send me /tells pointing out my hypocrisy to initiate your conversation?
ftfy

Quote:
If you say you didn't, I'll call you a damn liar too.
Detoxx and Furoar would use that kind of wording too, but then what they've said hasn't aged well either...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

...or gone over well with the community at large.

This is where to expect more of the same comments about adulthood and whatnot, which shouldn't be confused with giving grief or trolling, because name-calling and just generally being antisocial might have been excusable when we were all teenagers, but 1999 was 23 years ago. There are 20-somethings who show better communication skills under more trying circumstances.

Quote:
You may have only sent me a couple of tells, but you happened to be at the end of the line of the other 5 people giving me shit and I'd had enough.
Perhaps take into consideration what those 5 people have had enough of.
Old 08-14-2022, 08:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[Sat Apr 30 19:45:23 2022] Lord Feshlak engages Blazo!<v>
[Sat Apr 30 19:46:06 2022] Lord Feshlak engages Furors!<v>
[Sat Apr 30 19:46:18 2022] Lord Feshlak engages Blazo!<v>
[Sat Apr 30 19:46:25 2022] Lord Feshlak engages Blazo!<v>

[Sat Apr 30 19:47:07 2022] Vukuz hits Unchainedfury for 273 points of damage.
[Sat Apr 30 19:47:07 2022] Bryrym hits Unchainedfury for 328 points of damage.
[Sat Apr 30 19:47:07 2022] Unchainedfury has been slain by Bryrym!
Seems to be a lot of missing information here and only a piece of the puzzle. I'd like to know more and thanks for sharing.

@Mirabilis I'm passionate, not dramatic. I enjoy the competition, educating people on mechanics, and helping people out no matter the form. There's nothing wrong with you having an opinion and discourse. It's a sign of a healthy conversation and I wish you all the best too. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

@Ennewi Don't deflect my question or bring anyone else into this particular micro-discussion. Did you or did you not initiate conversation with me in a harassing or trolling manner? Attempting to pair what I did to Furoar and Detoxx is disingenuous at best and illustrates you grasping at straws here.
Old 08-14-2022, 08:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Seems to be a lot of missing information here and only a piece of the puzzle. I'd like to know more and thanks for sharing.
The only FTE's that ever went out on Feshlak were by Vanquish players. Who displaced those mobs and flopped them on you? Blazo and Furoars.
Old 08-14-2022, 08:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Here's two rules you may want to consider for the future:

9. You may not harass others.
12. You may not abuse other players or Project 1999 Staff.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harassment

Quote:
Harassment ... is commonly understood as behavior that demeans, humiliates or embarrasses a person, and it is characteristically identified by its unlikelihood in terms of social and moral reasonableness... When these behaviors become repetitive, it is defined as bullying. The continuity or repetitiveness and the aspect of distressing, alarming or threatening may distinguish it from insult.
Quote:
Did I report you or any of the other trolls for this? No, because it's petty and I'm not going to waste staff's time when a simple "fuck off" will do. My message to you was received and you did exactly that, fucked off.
Than, by definition, it wasn't tantamount to harassment. Similarly, if someone is offended or feels insulted, that does not automatically mean the words directed at them were abusive. However, telling someone to fuck off is abusive which you not only did in tells but in /ooc.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s....php?p=3489246

Quote:
All users of our servers will be expected to adhere to a code of conduct which expressly forbids any of the following actions:
Harassment and/or abuse of others
Sexual abuse or harassment
Excessive use of foul language
Hate mongering
Attempting to defraud a member of CSR Staff
Impersonating a member of CSR Staff
Implying favoritism by members of CSR Staff
Old 08-14-2022, 08:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only FTE's that ever went out on Feshlak were by Vanquish players. Who displaced those mobs and flopped them on you? Blazo and Furoars.
This is only part of the story. FTE does not mean everything, I know there were Riot monks in the immediate vicinity and from my viewpoint, I couldn't tell who was out and about. It may very well have been Blazo and Furoar, I'm saying more information is required before a determination could be made. Regardless, I didn't displace any mobs nor gain any FTE, therefore I didn't train anyone.

@Ennewi You refuse to answer the question so it's clear that you are a disingenuous person. You can continue to bloviate, it's a free forum, yet I consider the matter resolved. Have a great day and I wish you all the best too.
Old 08-14-2022, 08:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
This is only part of the story. FTE does not mean everything, I know there were Riot monks in the immediate vicinity and from my viewpoint, I couldn't tell who was out and about. It may very well have been Blazo and Furoar, I'm saying more information is required before a determination could be made. Regardless, I didn't displace any mobs nor gain any FTE, therefore I didn't train anyone.

@Ennewi You refuse to answer the question so it's clear that you are a disingenuous person. You can continue to bloviate, it's a free forum, yet I consider the matter resolved. Have a great day and I wish you all the best too.
you're on OBS posted in raid concerns running the fesh guards + a glimmer into another raid at aary pit, and dying. how is that not you training them?

say it with me, it's very easy: "my bad guys, I'm sorry."
Old 08-14-2022, 08:55 PM
Planar Protector

Good news for him, he no longer has to say sorry, since he is no longer apart of the raid scene. Hope that helps. Sorry you dont got guild.
Old 08-14-2022, 09:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Did you or did you not initiate conversation with me in a harassing or trolling manner?
If it wasn't abundantly clear before, no.

Quote:
Your faction standing with loramin got better.

Quote:
Have a great day and I wish you all the best too.
Quote:
you are a disingenuous person.