Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-23-2024, 03:46 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you think that's bad, then definitely don't look into where your US based grocery store and restaurant food comes from

and if your weed source has to say 100% no fentanyl guaranteed, then don't buy from them, because it means they had problems before
Haha well the no fentanyl guarantee was a joke, I'm saying it's naive to think that assessing a "source" for weed in the modern legal climate is trivial. There are way too many opportunities in the supply chain for it to be simply mixed up, mishandled, mislabeled, smuggled, swapped, etc.. in ways that food is not.

There are broader concerns too like, if I had a 10 year old kid and somebody offers him a "gummy" at a party he's not necessarily gonna read your post about the importance of legit sources first.
Old 03-23-2024, 06:30 PM
Sarnak

this is how halloween was ruined. taking candy from strangers is dangerous.
Old 03-31-2024, 11:39 AM
Banned

Rather than saying it would mean a lot to me and Joe (kamala) they should say it would mean a lot to the country (or nation) if they want more donations lawl.

It's as if they are trying to purposely lose the election.
Old 03-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah it does feel like the dems are trying to throw the match

Like the only thing biden needs to do to beat trump is to simply not fuck up

He doesn't actually have to succeed in politics, just needs to push the optics of only a half decent job

The incumbent doesnt have to do much of anything in a general election

And yet somehow biden is losing to trump??

I have lived long enough to see American politics become the laughing stock of the world
Old 03-31-2024, 07:25 PM
Planar Protector

Back on topic…

Marijuana is a hellova drug
Although idk if I could say it’s a “gateway” drug, since I smoked it most of my life and never had any interest of getting into anything harder.

I will say though that it’s much more addictive than people like to claim. I tried to quit it for years and kept “brokeback mountaining”that ish with a loud and profound “why can’t I quit you?!”

I’ve since been off of it for about 3 months now and still think about it pretty often. On one hand it’s nice to not be a slave to it, on the other hand life is pretty fucking boring without it enhancing everything.

Double bladed sword so to speak.

Still I’d say boring life > being a slave to the bitch. I wish I could use it “in moderation” but that’s not possible. At least for me.

Once ya pop ya don’t stop nahmean?!
As Nelly once said “every 4hrs like a prescription I’m smoking it” or “I’m like one of those half baked thugs, I’m in love!”
The positives of not smoking anymore tho are my dreams. I actually remember all my dreams now and have major intense ones. When I was on the refer I didn’t dream, or at least remember them, AT ALL. So that’s been kinda fun and a positive.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Last edited by Evia; 03-31-2024 at 07:35 PM..
Old 03-31-2024, 10:24 PM
Planar Protector

Maybe all the american politicians are stoned out of their minds

It would explain alot
Old 04-01-2024, 12:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe all the american politicians are stoned out of their minds

It would explain alot
nah but they're definitely doing politician-grade blow
Old 04-02-2024, 09:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah but they're definitely doing politician-grade blow
My first impulse is to agree with this, but most of them are 80 years old and so I’d think we’d see more heart attacks

No doubt the younger ones are though
Old 04-05-2024, 11:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenWillz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is pretty dangerous. I know a lot of people who tried marijuana for fun and know they use stronger drugs. And this is the same with smoking. I started smoking just for fun, but now I have a nicotine addiction. I've been smoking cigarettes, but for some time now, after discovering the new Brixz Bar Vape flavors, I switched to vaping because I believe it is less harmful to my health. So I agree with your statement. It's really just a little weed until it's not. It's really just a little cigarette until it's not.
Firstly, nobody click this link.

Otherwise, vaping is better than smoking. Flavored glycol suspensions are fantastically superior to tobacco as a drug delivery system.

It really sucks the ruler monsters decided we have to pay them higher tribute to make the switch.

You can also eat them.
Old 04-14-2024, 10:22 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Firstly, nobody click this link.

Otherwise, vaping is better than smoking. Flavored glycol suspensions are fantastically superior to tobacco as a drug delivery system.

It really sucks the ruler monsters decided we have to pay them higher tribute to make the switch.

You can also eat them.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]