Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > PvP Bugs

Old 09-29-2011, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Regardless, your group being immune to AE still takes most of the skill out of using AE in pvp. AE classes have always been more limited in pve on pvp servers, but for good reason.
Old 09-29-2011, 03:55 PM
Sarnak

Default no they havnt

no they havnt, if you didnt x team on tallon or vallon, aoe stuns were fine.

your obviously just talking out of your ass and making stuff up. what were u like 8 yrs old when u played on vallon zek? Go somewhere else and pretend like ur some legacy eq pvp'er lol.
Old 09-29-2011, 04:06 PM
Kobold

instead of stating something obvious, why not post a useful reason why AOE spells hitting group members is a good thing?

Because it makes no sense that everyone can attack everyone but suddenly by hanging out with each other you are immune to each others spells? It goes against the lore.. yep.
Old 09-29-2011, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjgerman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no they havnt, if you didnt x team on tallon or vallon, aoe stuns were fine.

your obviously just talking out of your ass and making stuff up. what were u like 8 yrs old when u played on vallon zek? Go somewhere else and pretend like ur some legacy eq pvp'er lol.
Hey, calm down. This sort of communication does no one any good. I was actually elf purist until my high 50's btw, but the xteamers were the ones doing the raiding (exception for dark team).

There are many reasons to allow friendly fire, I've pointed some very good ones out here already. There's also the people who may want to catch their group off guard; forcing them to leave the group eliminates much of the surprise and chaos that players enjoyed in classic.