Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2020, 06:19 AM
Planar Protector

If you give someone a gift or sell it to them then it belongs to them. Not you. Even if they are an NPC that was at some point under your spell.

Also note even in classic you didn’t actually own any of ‘your’ pixels. You just paid soe a subscription to let you use theirs.
Old 08-06-2020, 06:54 AM
Planar Protector

Why would you make this thread without naming the person who looted your stuff?
Old 08-06-2020, 07:07 AM
Fire Giant

Hearing a enc complain on blue about a ghoul bane being lost bc they charmed.. Sigh, I am hoping OP is just trolling. I've seen peeps hand yaks to charm mob, just to have someone train them and their pet dies. Along Im sure with their rusty spike shoulders, and 2x rings. Cry a huge river over a ghoul bane. Even on Green(beta 2.0), ghoul bane is what 500-700pp? Your an enchanter go farm a ghoulbane(or spend your tons of plat in bank bc your a dang enc(probably best and richest solo class in game), I can on a 49 monk. I am sure you can on a lvl probably 60 enc.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 08-06-2020, 08:02 AM
Banned

A torch is like 90% as effective as a ghoulbane in KC, as others have said giving your charmed pet any item is a risk that you take, if you die or gate someone can fairly kill that mob and loot said items. It always has and always will be that way. Most pet classes don’t even get items back when giving to pet. Next time I would suggest not biting off more than you can handle with an itemized pet. On my ench if I’m in a group I go for 15-20mins to make sure the group is capable before giving expensive pet kit.

TLDR. It’s your Fault you lost your items.
Old 08-06-2020, 09:08 AM
Kobold

suck it up, buttercup.
Old 08-06-2020, 09:21 AM
Sarnak

"wahhhh wahhhh, I was using the most busted class in a 50 year old video game where I knew exactly what I signed up for and the one drawback happened one time! WAHHHHH WAHHH!"
Old 08-06-2020, 10:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankwipe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah man it's real rough I broke my leg running from the cops see I stole like six baguettes and that really weighs me down since I passed the 400lb mark last year so anyway i been milking disability and unemployment to buy meth for me and the nine stray dogs that i have to bribe not to eat me while i lay under the window at mcdonalds and steal their wifi to camp hadden 18 hours a day 7 days a week
Dude did you take my butter tub again? I had it right next to me...now all I got is my greasy fingers which I keep sliding into my Waifu so maybe she can farm up some gnolls for me. Next time you waddle over can you help to pry me from my XL Magnum Elite Gamer chair? I sat on my cumbox and now I'm stuck. It's like glue.

Recondo thinks he can shame the shameless. That's a tough order.
Old 08-06-2020, 10:33 AM
Kobold

Fucking GMs wont give you a new ghoulbane? Wtf bro that's total Bee ess and you should probably call their supervisor
Old 08-06-2020, 10:41 AM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to LazyHydras

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People have lost much more plat worth of stuff than a ghoulbane in the depths of howling stones im sure.
Moment of Silence of all of the staves of undead legions left to be plundered on mobs deep in West, South, and East.

Nephinine - 60 Iksar Necromancer

Krystaps - 60 Iksar Warrior

Remember. . . Iksar is the master race.
Old 08-06-2020, 10:52 AM
Banned

yikes
Closed Thread