Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2020, 08:57 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Zahal the Vile / Regis the Reverant

I tried for more than a few hours to spawn Zahal the Vile / Regis the Reverant in North Karana without luck, any chance that when you fixed the multiple instances of Regis spawning on Blue that he was put to sleep?

Maybe I am incorrect in attempting to spawn him but I do not remember having to wait so long to see him, had a ranger tracking as well looking for PH's and both of these NPC's.
Old 05-03-2020, 08:54 AM
Planar Protector

Yesterday there was a huge line of people sitting on his spawn waiting for Zahal. They seemed to suggest they were spawning as usual when I talked to them. Were you among those folks? Regis spawns as Zahal dies instantly, and Zahal is on a 4 hour spawn cycle that can also spawn a weirdly named griffon as well. If you get the grif and kill it your in for another 4 hours wait
Last edited by Cen; 05-03-2020 at 08:56 AM..
Old 05-03-2020, 02:49 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Thanks for the reply, I logged back in the day after the update and there sure was a line waiting for Zahal/Regis, and I did see them both spawn, working as expected!
Closed Thread