Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > Quest Bugs

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2020, 01:49 PM
Fire Giant

Default Ring War 10 Bug with Dwarves

Apparently this isn't the first time this has happened recently, but will share my experience to hopefully get a fix.

Started Ring War in GD and did the script as normal. At the point you are suppose to gain control of the dwarves via commands, I was unable to do so. I double/triple/quadruple checked the command text and it was correct. Zrelik the Scout would follow me as if he was my pet like he should, but would not execute commands, like "For the Dain, attack!". Twice he received the command and the dwarves responded, but this was very random and happened twice out of hundreds of tries.

After trying everything and running out of any other options, I re-logged. Zrelik the Scout pathed back to this spawn spot near Thurgadin and would again not respond to any commands. (as expected) He was not following me, but was still my "pet" as I could not attack him, but anyone else could. He was still flagged as my "pet" but was not doing anything for me.

We were fortunately able to finish the War without any help from the dwarves, but there is obviously an issue that needs some attention.

(I don't have logs of this unfortunately because I turned /log off before the war started to avoid any unnecessary lag/de-sync)
Old 05-19-2020, 11:03 PM
Fire Giant

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=357913

Also happened to someone else recently.
Old 05-20-2020, 06:26 AM
Planar Protector

Yeah this sounds very much like what happened to me. When I petitioned GM told me to post in bug section as theyve heard reports on this before.

Wonder if we posted in the right section of bug forums tho. Could any GM chime in?
Closed Thread